Why UCF Football Will Pass Miami Football within the State of Florida's Recruiting Hierarchy

laughing%20then%20serious%20gif.gif

Not surprised this garbage is from Sports Illustrated. I honestly thought they went out of business years ago.
If I could I'd neg the **** out of you for posting an SI article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure why not? I mean they already gave themselves an imaginary national championship. Why not just jump all the nonsense and proclaim themselves the champions of the state of FLorida?

Even with FSU being a program actually on the decline right now, I would be shocked if UCF ever once have a higher rated recruiting class than FSU. There may be years where UCF is a better team than some of the big 3, but recruiting? They'll literally never catch up.

Advertisement
This is a short term gig for Malzahn until a P5 school comes calling. If he has any success this season, he is probably out the door. If they couldn’t keep a ****** coach like Huepel for going to a P5, how do they stand a chance of holding one that had success in the SEC.

Advertisement
Sure why not? I mean they already gave themselves an imaginary national championship. Why not just jump all the nonsense and proclaim themselves the champions of the state of FLorida?
Then have their film students make a 30 for 30 about their dynasty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back