• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Why UCF Football Will Pass Miami Football within the State of Florida's Recruiting Hierarchy

TimeBum

"What is this? A center for ants?"

laughing%20then%20serious%20gif.gif

Not surprised this garbage is from Sports Illustrated. I honestly thought they went out of business years ago.

Andrew

bAndrew
Administrator

Canesq

Recruit
Wow I know I’m a biased Cane fan but my goodness was that a hit piece.

Like I know he’s a homer ucf writer but damn he couldn’t at least try to be objective?

The entire article is predicated because UCF got one south Florida commitment.

Talks about how we haven’t won anything in over a decade but never mentions why UCF would be primed to take south Florida recruits instead of the usual suspects in the SEC other than the great Gus Malzhan presumably sweet talking south Florida four and five stars.

Embarrassing.

gogeta4

All-ACC

Like I know he’s a homer ucf writer but damn he couldn’t at least try to be objective?

Talks about how we haven’t won anything in over a decade but never mentions why UCF would be primed to take south Florida recruits instead of the usual suspects in the SEC other than the great Gus Malzhan presumably sweet talking south Florida four and five stars.

Embarrassing.
The 1 commit they got was....dropped by Miami

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
OP, in the future, when you see this dumb sh!t, just ignore it. Do not post it here or anywhere else. All you are doing is providing this profoundly stupid article with additional marketing, thereby incentivizing more of these profoundly stupid articles.

dirtyred786

Recruit

Embarrassing.
Exactly. They got one 3 star from south Florida and don't know how to act. Hilarious