Why UCF Football Will Pass Miami Football within the State of Florida's Recruiting Hierarchy

Handsome Squidbum

The Strongest Steel is Forged in Dumpster Fires
Premium

laughing%20then%20serious%20gif.gif

Not surprised this garbage is from Sports Illustrated. I honestly thought they went out of business years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow I know I’m a biased Cane fan but my goodness was that a hit piece.

Like I know he’s a homer ucf writer but **** he couldn’t at least try to be objective?

The entire article is predicated because UCF got one south Florida commitment.

Talks about how we haven’t won anything in over a decade but never mentions why UCF would be primed to take south Florida recruits instead of the usual suspects in the SEC other than the great Gus Malzhan presumably sweet talking south Florida four and five stars.

Embarrassing.

Like I know he’s a homer ucf writer but **** he couldn’t at least try to be objective?

Talks about how we haven’t won anything in over a decade but never mentions why UCF would be primed to take south Florida recruits instead of the usual suspects in the SEC other than the great Gus Malzhan presumably sweet talking south Florida four and five stars.

Embarrassing.
The 1 commit they got was....dropped by Miami

OP, in the future, when you see this dumb ****, just ignore it. Do not post it here or anywhere else. All you are doing is providing this profoundly stupid article with additional marketing, thereby incentivizing more of these profoundly stupid articles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Embarrassing.
Exactly. They got one 3 star from south Florida and don't know how to act. Hilarious

Advertisement
Back