Why UCF Football Will Pass Miami Football within the State of Florida's Recruiting Hierarchy

See now had you said have they ever signed a highly sought after recruit you would have almost had a point. BUT the fact of the matter is everyone they sign someone wanted.

That help you at all?

The really sad thing is in the past 15 years they may have put more productive NFL QBs and WRs in the L than we have, thats an embarrassment from a Miami fan standpoint.

/article is a joke none the less

So the entire purpose of your insightful post was to exploit a linguistic technicality? Impressively petty.

The context of this entire thread is an article about UCF SURPASSING Miami in recruiting. In order to do so, the premise of the article would need to be based on UCF getting 4 and 5 star talent from SoFla, and Miami falling to a position of scrapping for 3-stars.

In that respect, UCF has never out-recruited Miami for a blue-chip prospect that we wanted.

But, sure, we can imagine a world in which UCF snatched a recruit away from Tulane. Happy?

Advertisement
So the entire purpose of your insightful post was to exploit a linguistic technicality? Impressively petty.

The context of this entire thread is an article about UCF SURPASSING Miami in recruiting. In order to do so, the premise of the article would need to be based on UCF getting 4 and 5 star talent from SoFla, and Miami falling to a position of scrapping for 3-stars.

In that respect, UCF has never out-recruited Miami for a blue-chip prospect that we wanted.

But, sure, we can imagine a world in which UCF snatched a recruit away from Tulane. Happy?
Yep, you grasped it and saw the errors he made in his "callout" poRst, good job little buddy!!!!!!!!!

Thread Ban
Yep, you grasped it and saw the errors he made in his "callout" poRst, good job little buddy!!!!!!!!!

I knew the what the thread is about and I understood what he was saying. There is no need for jihads, but you're like that old Japanese soldier, all alone on his island, who has no idea that the war is over.

You are Public ***** Number One...

Thread Ban
I knew the what the thread is about and I understood what he was saying. There is no need for jihads, but you're like that old Japanese soldier, all alone on his island, who has no idea that the war is over.

You are Public ***** Number One...
You are my shadow this morning kid, wanna take it to PMs so you stalk me behind the scenes and take a beating in private?

Advertisement
Back