Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Interesting thread. I kinda like where I'm situated in some of these rankings. Sitting at or just outside the top 10. That way when CIS goes to an 8 team playoff I can scream and ***** about being excluded.

I played Texas A&M out of conference on a neutral field!!!!

Advertisement
Bro, no male human alive has the equipment required to explore your whales, unless you count elephants or actual whales.

There’s also the problem of hygiene with a woman that large

We'd all likely have an easier time finding a Cheeto in one of her many fat folds than her punani.
Maybe if you have access to a Bobcat track loader or compact excavator...

Bro, no male human alive has the equipment required to explore your whales, unless you count elephants or actual whales.

Actually big girls shower more frequently just because of that stereotype. An as for male equipment as I said earlier not everyone is equipped to play, so don't hate the players hate the game. Not to mention I am telling you as a LCC (Lifetime Chunky Connoisseur) , big girls try harder putting in that "Je ne sais quoi".

Go Canes

Advertisement
Actually big girls shower more frequently just because of that stereotype. An as for male equipment as I said earlier not everyone is equipped to play, so don't hate the players hate the game. Not to mention I am telling you as a LCC (Lifetime Chunky Connoisseur) , big girls try harder putting in that "Je ne sais quoi".

Go Canes

Big girls shower more frequently because they sweat and stink.

Big girls shower more frequently because they sweat and stink.

You seem to speak with such conviction as if your empirical statement is from first hand corpulent carnel knowledge. Come into the light my closeted chubby chasen brother, this is a safe place!

Go Canes

6d325c2c-6296-4d00-b27e-b14eee9ab4f0_1.a170347c042a6c0c375e927648fb09fa.jpeg

Paranos probably could have *** with the thigh folds alone. Pretty nasty but he likes em with legs that look like shar pei necks.

Advertisement
Best comment of thread lmaoooo
I need more Brockisms for gifs. Any help is appreciated. This is what I’ve got that he says so far:
  • Sit yo duck *** down.
  • Get yo duck *** out of here.
  • You a lame.
  • Say it louder for the people in the back.
  • This.
  • Facts.
  • Hmmm.
  • Agreed.
  • Mf’s be trippin.
  • GTFO.
  • FOH Bruh.
  • STFU.
  • :monkey-serious:

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I need more Brockisms for gifs. Any help is appreciated. This is what I’ve got that he says so far:
  • Sit yo duck *** down.
  • You a lame.
  • This.
  • Facts.
  • Hmmm.
  • Agreed.
  • Mf’s be....
  • GTFO.
  • FOH Bruh.
  • STFU.

You have captured 10,000 posts with those few words. And one monkey.

• Sit yo duck *** down.
  • You a lame.
  • This.
  • Facts.
  • Hmmm.
  • Agreed.
  • Mf’s be....
  • GTFO.
  • FOH Bruh.
  • STFU.

brock wants the rock

1582588986522.jpeg