Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at these haters

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 1.44.47 PM.png

Advertisement
@Problem2 was also the first guy saying “We Back” on these boards.

When we actually are back he gets to start the first thread.
We will never be back keeping around guys who never played the game to try and figure it out at our expense...

The people in charge of our beloved Canes could care less if we ever win the ACC, let alone a National Championship.

The Coastal is the ceiling for Manny Diaz, and anyone thinking any different needs to get their head checked.

RIP The U...

Last edited:
We will never be back keeping around guys who never played the game to try and figure it out at our expense...

The people in charge of our beloved Canes could care less if ever win the ACC, let alone a National Championship.

The Coastal is the ceiling for Manny Diaz, and anyone thinking any different needs to get their head checked.

RIP The U...
Where does this come from, it's Sunday. It should be the day too relax, reflect and breath . Yoga helps me a whole lot. Breath, breath and let the negativity leave your body.... life is good.....NOT. :cautious:

Advertisement
Where does this come from, it's Sunday. It should be the day too relax, reflect and breath . Yoga helps me a whole lot. Breath, breath and let the negativity leave your body.... life is good.....NOT. :cautious:
He could also start swimming and get jacked.

Advertisement
I don't care what day it is, Manny will win enough games this year to keep him and Blake around and keep us mediocre forever...

We will never be "back", b/c the people in charge of this program don't care to ever reach the mountain top again and are fine hoping to win the coastal so we can get our annual raping from Clem$on.

Does anyone on this board honestly believe that Manny Diaz is going to be the first HC who never played the game to win a NC?

If so, I got some beach front property for you...

RIP The U

I don't care what day it is, Manny will win enough games this year to keep him and Blake around and keep us mediocre forever...

We will never be "back", b/c the people in charge of this program don't care to ever reach the mountain top again and are fine hoping to win the coastal so we can get our annual raping from Clem$on.

Does anyone on this board honestly believe that Manny Diaz is going to be the first HC who never played the game to win a NC?

RIP The U
I'm not saying Manny Diaz is The Saviour of all Saviours, by any means, but this argument that one cannot be a good coach unless they played themselves is horse sh-t.

RIP The U

I’ll bet you’re fun at parties.

Advertisement
Back