Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
I joined in August of last year. Can we run a sample from that point forward because I know I would be a top 10 poster if we measured that time frame.

Sort of like how we don’t recognize college football before 1983. At least I don’t anyway.

Advertisement
babeb8b4a8c8aa58af331113db6396a5.jpg

#bigthighsmakebiglives

Chunky Luvin forever.

Go Canes

I wish our LBers were built like her....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is @TheOriginalCane in this group too?

I tend to fight with people for a couple of rounds, then I get bored and walk away.

I do have some stalkers now, though. For instance, Jagr has come back as "The Purple Hunter". Ordinarily, I don't bother remembering these guys 5 minutes later, but when someone who you have "no history" with suddenly acts like I have beef with him and should know who he is, that's a dead giveaway.

I also find it amusing when people with overblown personas (like fake emotionless right-wing Rambo boy "far archer") shows his true emotional nature, by mentioning me by name to show that he is still triggered from some fight from years ago, which I stopped caring about right after it happened.

These things happen. Certain porsters confuse strong opinions and fast typing skills with emotions such as "anger" and "arrogance".

At least Gaytor Tears is making a comeback.

I joined in August of last year. Can we run a sample from that point forward because I know I would be a top 10 poster if we measured that time frame.

Sort of like how we don’t recognize college football before 1983. At least I don’t anyway.
Ain't that the truth....

Advertisement
Back