Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
No, you fit right in to my eclectic group.
5029194-office (1).gif

Big Trouble in Little China
Still one of my all time favorites. It's been HBO a lot the last few months.

You know what ole Jack Burton would say......It's all in the reflexes

Kim Cantrell was an up and coming actress in the 80's. Police Academy is a funny *** movie too. Mahoney, Tackleberry, Hightower, Hooks, LT Harris, Commandant Lassard

Advertisement
"Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it".
que the lightning strike and the pan the camera to outside the truck that shows the furry monster hitching a ride on Jack's rig.

I'm shocked they never went for a sequel on this movie since that ending scene left it open for a sequel.

Speaking of equipment, we understand not everyone has the requisite equipment necessary to play in a big backyard like hers. So as they say don't hate the player, hate the game you scared to play. Go big or go home!

Go Canes
I always knew your nickname was pile driver.....

Advertisement
que the lightning strike and the pan the camera to outside the truck that shows the furry monster hitching a ride on Jack's rig.

I'm shocked they never went for a sequel on this movie since that ending scene left it open for a sequel.
There's talk of a continuation movie with the Rock, but not as Jack Burton.

There's talk of a continuation movie with the Rock, but not as Jack Burton.
That'd be pretty cool. I mean i don't know how they can use the original story line, but it would be nice to see some of the same characters in the reboot. Especially the old chinese guy Egg, sheet he may be dead by now.

Advertisement
That'd be pretty cool. I mean i don't know how they can use the original story line, but it would be nice to see some of the same characters in the reboot. Especially the old chinese guy Egg, sheet he may be dead by now.
He passed away in 2001 and James Hong (Lo Pan) is 91. Kurt Russell is 69. Kim Cattrall is 64.

Speaking of equipment, we understand not everyone has the requisite equipment necessary to play in a big backyard like hers. So as they say don't hate the player, hate the game you scared to play. Go big or go home!

Go Canes
Nice analogy.

Trust,....I know what you are eluding to, and might I say, well done! However, her calf muscles are the size of a Buick Enclave. Her ***, looks like the tree house that I just built for my son, which means, her p'ussy is as wide as Jarren Williams forehead.

I'm comfortable knowing that anything short of a 2×4, ain't pleasing dat ***!

Advertisement

Go Canes

Bro, no male human alive has the equipment required to explore your whales, unless you count elephants or actual whales.

There’s also the problem of hygiene with a woman that large

Advertisement
Back