Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
Losing steam so close to breaking your personal best. Get some more data together @Andrew
He’s out on his “ship” at Troll Island bringing us some fresh trolls and mongoloids with the recent losses:

A7ECAED1-9F67-4D06-92CE-BC8D904682BE.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve asked more than a few times how to attach gifs. I’m not the most technologically savvy
I want to help Fawk U Haters with gifs.

2FF3F41C-01E5-48E7-82E6-EA6F6A0BB45A.jpeg
5C330EB7-7B51-4FEB-BFB8-C5609465196F.jpeg

B41861E8-F05B-424D-8386-BE540EA2BF19.jpeg

And Finally, scroll down to the saved gif you want to use. Gifs that you save to your photos will be stored here below:

42099425-16D9-43FB-899D-F25BF62B04ED.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve asked more than a few times how to attach gifs. I’m not the most technologically savvy
If you're on a lap top/desk top, right click on the gif/image you want, select save as, then send it to a folder of your choice.

When you want to attach that gif/image to a post, click "reply" as you normally would, then click on the "insert image" (square box in the middle of the options line at the top). It will ask you to Drop here or (or click here). Click on (or click here) and it will send you to your folders. Got to the folder on your lap top/desk top you saved it in and click on it. It should insert it into this section that you type responses in. Hope that helps.

Advertisement
If you're on a lap top/desk top, right click on the gif/image you want, select save as, then send it to a folder of your choice.

When you want to attach that gif/image to a post, click "reply" as you normally would, then click on the "insert image" (square box in the middle of the options line at the top). It will ask you to Drop here or (select Image). Click on (select image) and it will send you to your folders. Got to the folder on your lap top/desk top you saved it in and click on it. It should insert it into this section that you type responses in. Hope that helps.
Ok!!!! saving the images to a folder is a good tip.

Thank you

Advertisement
Back