Which users generate the most views? -answers inside

Advertisement
The impotence is strong with this one.
72D1C5C8-B7EF-4524-BF04-468140EFC632.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone’s going to interpret your suggestion as an insult and report your post... to Andrew.

Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle

Advertisement
Doesn’t it make sense? Do you realize how frequently people leave the charger in their hotel room, and don’t realize until they’re 30,000 feet in the air halfway from Phoenix to Seattle
Seen it firsthand. I’ve actually borrowed one at a hotel years ago and they literally had a box full of ones people left and they got me the right type out.

Seen it firsthand. I’ve actually borrowed one at a hotel years ago and they literally had a box full of ones people left and they got me the right type out.
It's amazing what people will leave behind, My wife ran a theater for years and the cell phones ,wallets and you name it. Would be brought back up and just sit in the lost and found box.

It's amazing what people will leave behind, My wife ran a theater for years and the cell phones ,wallets and you name it. Would be brought back up and just sit in the lost and found box.

I always wondered after Canes home games with fans partying and a last minute close game then leave fast , leaving behind same stuff or even cash falling out of pockets unknowingly when paying for refreshments.
Those cleaning people must get some nice stuff , it would be a neat interview to talk to one of the clean up crew members to here stories of whats left behind.
Very interesting post here Oblivion.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Do every place have to have a lost-and-found box?

I lost a phone a couple years ago at the doctors office. Just occurred to me that maybe its still sitting in the lost-and-found box.

They can have the phone, I don't care. I just want to get back all the good **** I downloaded.

Advertisement
Back