Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

I never understood why this was always said. I guess it depended on the info people had. Knew he was coming to Miami for months, just all depended on his test scores.
Haha good to know! I remember being absolutely stunned.. I don’t think things went our way that day and he announced the end of the day and had pretty much given up hope!

Advertisement
They said Stacy Coley wasn't coming. We also had to fight for Richards and Gurvan. This class is the last class i think Golden staff was able to initiate contact. Not sure but i think its the case. Big fight but we should win some of these battles.

We would never gotten Coley if it wasn’t for Donnell Bennett. If not for him Coley would have been a Nole

I know some have said our coaches can only show up to one of his games but what are the rules against having Malek Young on the sidelines of Southridge games to present Rique with a replica turnover chain after he gets a turnover????

I know some have said our coaches can only show up to one of his games but what are the rules against having Malek Young on the sidelines of Southridge games to present Rique with a replica turnover chain after he gets a turnover????
That shît don't matter

Advertisement
He would want the authentic one so he could pawn it

Advertisement
Ivins said he was told that the staff has picked up momentum with stevenson. Uga is still in a good spot and he isn't ready to flip the crystal ball pick off uga yet. He said but for the first time in a while he is regretting moving his pick off miami.
Basically it's a tie or essentially a tie. If he never flipped his cb he'd stick to Miami so we're in shape

Have to bring in E Reed to help Rumph recruit
Give me Tavaris Robinson, someone whos a complete monster on the trail. IMHO I would prefer a new db coach out of the whole staff if I had to replace someone it would be Rumph. I like him I love how he teaches but the one negative is recruiting, I dont know if its his fault or money (probably bags) but he will get the blame thats how it goes. Cant be losing elite dbs yearly....and not just elite dbs he loses the top of the board guys from your own turf.

Advertisement
Give me Tavaris Robinson, someone whos a complete monster on the trail. IMHO I would prefer a new db coach out of the whole staff if I had to replace someone it would be Rumph. I like him I love how he teaches but the one negative is recruiting, I dont know if its his fault or money (probably bags) but he will get the blame thats how it goes. Cant be losing elite dbs yearly....and not just elite dbs he loses the top of the board guys from your own turf.
Understand your point, but how about Banda? is he a superior recruiter to Rumph? Both our CB and Safeties are being developed and playing well. If I had to replace one it would be Banda. I don't hear recruits light up about him the way they do about Hartley. In a perfect world Rumph would have been paired with a super duper recruiter working with the safeties. Likewise with Patke his position should be a super recruiter.

Ivins said he was told that the staff has picked up momentum with stevenson. Uga is still in a good spot and he isn't ready to flip the crystal ball pick off uga yet. He said but for the first time in a while he is regretting moving his pick off miami.
WOnt do it Wont do it, hope hes right though

Advertisement
Understand your point, but how about Banda? is he a superior recruiter to Rumph? Both our CB and Safeties are being developed and playing well. If I had to replace one it would be Banda. I don't hear recruits light up about him the way they do about Hartley. In a perfect world Rumph would have been paired with a super duper recruiter working with the safeties. Likewise with Patke his position should be a super recruiter.
I know people here will get mad but if u cant do your job fully on all sides u should get replaced, I doubt our coach will do that though.

Disagree with this with regard to Stevenson. He always mentions his close relationship with Banda. I think Banda is one of the reasons we are still in it. And I bet CMR talks to this kid daily.

Advertisement
Back