Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol the slip up means more than him trying to clean it up in the tweet but still. Hold out for all the bags you can get from UGA.

I think he’s going to UGA, but It seemed to me that he thought the guy asked him how high he is on Georgia’s board to which he replied, “I think I’m number one.” I actually thought that’s what the reporter asked him until I read the caption on the tweet, especially since the question before that was about what it means to have Georgia coach come to his game.

I'm sorry if already posted (newish around here), but can someone tell me what the number of schollys are this year? My dream sheet would include 27.

Ga plays Tenn tomorrow at 3:30. They are clearly committed to TS. I can see where the kid feels wanted by them.

Advertisement
He's a Cane. Kill that GA noise. All seriousness tho it doesn't look good. The "bags" as everyone says is on the table. He can still choose to stay home. Until he formally announce that we are out of the race I choose to believe the hometown pull will be enough to keep him.

Coley doesn’t actually know how to coach so they’d be okay if he stayed in SFla

I actually thought Coley did a decent job trying to tailor UM offense to Jacory Harris and the QB before him (Morris I think?)
For what it’s worth Coley will be making 850 K this year at UGA and he apparently turned down the offensive coordinator position at Texas A&M.
So, in addition to just recruiting, Coley must be doing plenty of other things right for that salary.

Advertisement
I actually thought Coley did a decent job trying to tailor UM offense to Jacory Harris and the QB before him (Morris I think?)
For what it’s worth Coley will be making 850 K this year at UGA and he apparently turned down the offensive coordinator position at Texas A&M.
So, in addition to just recruiting, Coley must be doing plenty of other things right for that salary.
Coley did a great job coaching Jacory and Morris.

Lol the slip up means more than him trying to clean it up in the tweet but still. Hold out for all the bags you can get from UGA.

He didn’t slip up. He thought the question was asking how high he was in UGA board. He clearly said “I’m their number one”. Idiot.

Decent job?

Coley actually would've had to have bent time and space in order to have coached a kid (Jacory) that wasn't even on the roster during his time here...lol

Advertisement
He didn’t slip up. He thought the question was asking how high he was in UGA board. He clearly said “I’m their number one”. Idiot.

In the thread of this tweet, the author David Furones says this in clarification.

Yeah when I first saw the video I thouht He said uga was #1, but after relistening to it he said,”I think I’m number 1” as in referring to their targets on their db board

They said Stacy Coley wasn't coming. We also had to fight for Richards and Gurvan. This class is the last class i think Golden staff was able to initiate contact. Not sure but i think its the case. Big fight but we should win some of these battles.
Stacy Coley was a huge surprise... not counting on Stevenson..

Advertisement
Back