Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

He didn’t slip up. He thought the question was asking how high he was in UGA board. He clearly said “I’m their number one”. Idiot.

Nice catch. I didn’t hear the question correctly either. That being said, I don’t like our chances against UGA because of bags.

Advertisement
IDC about being down voted. So let's take a poll.

thumbs up if you think Stevenson signs with Miami
thumbs down if you think Stevenson does not sign with Miami.

He is going to Georgia. Listen to his post game interview tonight. He still list Georgia number 1 after watching Miami’s defense dominate last night. Time to move on. Same as Surtain and Campbell last year. Writing is on the wall. Don’t fall for the banana in the tailpipe

Advertisement
Lose lose situation for our canes. He ain’t coming so we wasting time on him but if we don’t recruit him we are the bad guys. Meanwhile expect nick saban to swoop in in November with the full court press and all of a sudden we’re in third place

Lose lose situation for our canes. He ain’t coming so we wasting time on him but if we don’t recruit him we are the bad guys. Meanwhile expect nick saban to swoop in in November with the full court press and all of a sudden we’re in third place
Facts

Advertisement
1538197265857.gif

1538197676726.gif

He is going to Georgia. Listen to his post game interview tonight. He still list Georgia number 1 after watching Miami’s defense dominate last night. Time to move on. Same as Surtain and Campbell last year. Writing is on the wall. Don’t fall for the banana in the tailpipe
No he doesn't.

That’s not what he said. He said Georgia has him number one and he clarified in a tweet that he has no leaders.

Advertisement
I fell, sprain my ankles and not getting up.

Advertisement
When is the bleeding going to stop on losing top CBs around here. Richt has been doing an outstanding job reaching out early on these kids, but something ant clicking in there head. They all revert back and follow all local predessors to SEC schools.

He wants the attention and he has friends here. What 17-19 year old HS kid wouldn’t want to be chilling on a college campus?

Exactly. He's chilling on campus with his boys. Nothing more. 0% chance he signs with us. As mentioned previously in this thread, we will end up #3 after Bama swoops in.

Advertisement
Back