Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

Advertisement
Undecided, can’t answer it lol. Obviously you can’t ignore where uga may stand with the way they recruit but in that same token Stevenson seems more genuinely interested in Miami than most of the “elite” recruits specifically dbs in south Florida so I guess We will see. Great he’s coming to a lot of games though and practices so that’s always positive

1538174974024.gif

Advertisement
Look im not going to pretend like I have any idea anymore because yes he's shown UGA a lot of love but he's on campus like crazy and they're not just showing him love but his mom too and CMR loves the moms and vice versa. Point is most of us have been pulled mostly due to paranoia but now sitting back and looking it's really close and the love can't be fake if the mom is showing it back also so I don't know ill answer in January

Advertisement
Advertisement
They said Stacy Coley wasn't coming. We also had to fight for Richards and Gurvan. This class is the last class i think Golden staff was able to initiate contact. Not sure but i think its the case. Big fight but we should win some of these battles.

Advertisement
I will be ABSOLUTELY shocked if he signed here; no exaggeration
Him Bogle Battle Igraham Neal are at the top of my list unless someone else later arises on my board but those are my guys right now. Stevenson would give us superior depth and if we somehow (which aint happening) got Battle as well we can make a serious run, my concern is DT we need elite dts we need a star there a first rounder type like Willis.

Advertisement
Back