Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

Advertisement
I agree about the diversity factor in college football. Miami is as diverse a college football team/town that you'll find anywhere in the country, and that's a fact.

Nonetheless, Miami is not more diverse than NYC. There are over 800 languages spoken in NYC.

EIGHT HUNDRED!
Yea nyc is more diverse no doubt but out of a cfb team i dont think theres any place more diverse then the U. Anytime i see a spanish or black person at any other cfb teams game i think they must have a family member on the team lol dead ***.

I agree about the diversity factor in college football. Miami is as diverse a college football team/town that you'll find anywhere in the country, and that's a fact.

Nonetheless, Miami is not more diverse than NYC. There are over 800 languages spoken in NYC.

EIGHT HUNDRED!
I just mean big college football areas. I mean I've been here all my life and I canr imagine going to some of these schools around ignorant *** people who arent used to seeing different races and ethnicities so they attack them especially in ****hole Alabama

Advertisement
If you want this kid, check with SR, some how ? , some way ?, they got him away from South Dade

Lol Yeah it’s a lot of UGa fans here that act like they’ve been “dominating” cfb as long as Alabama... but there is a low key large population of Hurricane fans as well.
Very large, I see More Miami fans than any other fan base not named Georgia honestly

Advertisement
That’s exaclty why. You do loose speed. Not only do you loose speed but you get afraid that the ball is already on its way and then your caught in no mans land not looking either at the ball nor the receiver. You have to get a feel and it’s very hard to do. To me it’s the hardest position to play other than QB at least the man to man aspect of it with these freak receivers today.

Yes. Agree; definitely hard to do.

Advertisement
Back