Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

What’s there to hate?

He evaluated DJ and hit

He wanted Trajan and got him

He wanted Al and got him

He evaluated Malek and hit

He flipped Te’Cory

Stanford Samuels wasn’t coming here

Marco wasn’t coming here

Tyson was bought

Pat wasn’t coming

Asante was hyped up by CIS that he was coming here when I never heard he was.

Josh was never going to get in

And now we’re back in the game for Akeem

The only ***** up I see was him going off on CJ for being a quitter.

What about CJ Henderson? Whos fault was that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct Banda is Stevenson recruiter. But for Rumph he needs to teach our cbs to turn their heads around especially in the red zone.
He can tell them to all he wants...doesn’t mean they’re gonna do it. So what do you want him to do? Bench his best cover guys because they don’t always turn their head on time and play the guys that can’t cover but do turn their head?

Advertisement
He can tell them to all he wants...doesn’t mean they’re gonna do it. So what do you want him to do? Bench his best cover guys because they don’t always turn their head on time and play the guys that can’t cover but do turn their head?

Turn their heads on time? How about turn them at all. Bench who, we have no depth at the cb position.

Advertisement
As I said earlier....You can teach Turning your head till your F-ing Blue in the face....but at some point the DB has to follow through....To say that Mike doesn't teach that is disingenuous & Ludicrous....
Show me one Div1 DB coach that doesn't teach that....
I think dbs dont turn there head because they think there beat and if they turn they lose speed, Im sure all and most coaches teach the samething

As I said earlier....You can teach Turning your head till your F-ing Blue in the face....but at some point the DB has to follow through....To say that Mike doesn't teach that is disingenuous & Ludicrous....
Show me one Div1 DB coach that doesn't teach that....
two words that describe posters here Disingenuous & Ludicrous. corner back coach doesnt teach his guys to turn their head. like for real? Rumph: you better not turn your head and look for the ball.

two words that describe posters here Disingenuous & Ludicrous. corner back coach doesnt teach his guys to turn their head. like for real? Rumph: you better not turn your head and look for the ball.
If I catch you turning your head & looking for the ball, it'll be Mat drills for your ***....

Advertisement
Thats without a doubt one reason...
the main reason. you have to run full speed. keep your balance. turn your head. locate the ball then defend. elite corners arent every where. but on here its so easy to just turn around and int every pass lol

Advertisement
Back