Where do you stand on Tyrique Stevenson?

Gonna be honest here, it definitely does not look like we are out of it. I think the $ will win in the end but TS clearly likes Miami.

Advertisement
David asked " how high are you on Georgia?" Rique said " I think I'm #1" clearly miscommunication we've all had that but this didn't say he was leaning anywhere

I'll say this the reason why I was sold on Bogle coming here is he brought up family in interviews often while still showing UM love so I knew it started to be real just like TS. Lets be real no kid let's his mom be in an edit for thr homeschool if he's trolling them snd the mom doesn't allow it unless she's really high on the school. Y'all say you look at patterns and signs in the past well this is an ultimate one he's interested big time

Stacy Coley was a huge surprise... not counting on Stevenson..
I never understood why this was always said. I guess it depended on the info people had. Knew he was coming to Miami for months, just all depended on his test scores.

Every day I hope to wake up to how the IRS has made public it’s findings on several sec schools paying players. Also how several NCAA officials have to step down from being involved.

Advertisement
By the way. TS clearly said “Umm, I think I’m number 1.” He misunderstood what David asked him.

If you asked me six months ago, I would have been very confident he would end up here.
Today, I would be surprised if he ends up here.

The bag game is strong with this one. There is a reason he's at Southridge now.

Advertisement
Per TOS, Tyrique was at our practice again last Sunday night. That's two sundays in a row. He isn't on campus "hanging" out with his boys. He is actually going to practice. He brought his mom to the game on Thursday. so did Khris Bogle. I think that's good for us -

IDK what's up here. We have to keep winning and show him the staff is developing the other freshmen, etc. He has to see the path to playing time here is better than UGA...

Per TOS, Tyrique was at our practice again last Sunday night. That's two sundays in a row. He isn't on campus "hanging" out with his boys. He is actually going to practice. He brought his mom to the game on Thursday. so did Khris Bogle. I think that's good for us -

IDK what's up here. We have to keep winning and show him the staff is developing the other freshmen, etc. He has to see the path to playing time here is better than UGA...
IMO its this he's always held a top 2 and only 2 and nobody had a big lead so he's shown both big time love to truly know where he feels best so right now he'd be happy with either school. Difference here is you know the mom really really likes UM so if the bag game is strong here UM game might be as strong because UGA boosters would read it and see the edit thinking " "what the **** is going on?" This ain't over at all

Advertisement
I never understood why this was always said. I guess it depended on the info people had. Knew he was coming to Miami for months, just all depended on his test scores.
I thought Around that time he was all rumored to go to FSU?

That wasn't obvious, dumbass. Many people thought that he said the same thing that I did.

To his credit and fwiw the other poster apologized about the “idiot” comment in one of his posts last night / early morning.
It was in response to one of my posts so you likely didn’t see it.
Go Canes !!

Advertisement
When is the bleeding going to stop on losing top CBs around here. Richt has been doing an outstanding job reaching out early on these kids, but something ant clicking in there head. They all revert back and follow all local predessors to SEC schools.
There’s something clicking in their heads, and it sounds like this: Cha-Ching!!!

Stacy Coley was a huge surprise... not counting on Stevenson..

When Coley committed I was already down in the dumps and jimmies rustling was in over drive. He was the one guy I didn’t expect to get, so I got at least one moment of happiness on that horrible nsd.

I’ll neved forget the Al interview after we missed on **** near everyone. Dude was so shook lol, he was shaking so bad it was like he was riding a tractor while being interviewed. I remember getting a quick chuckle out of that.

Advertisement
Back