What would make CIS better?

The only way to improve the quality of posts and eliminate bs is to have a pay as you go site. You post, you pay. That should eliminate a great percentage of addicted posters that post garbage to get recognition. Added income for cis will take care of most of changes other posters are requesting.

Advertisement
Did anyone screenshot the reaction bar? Any chance it gets another test run?

YES!!

You gotta bring back the reaction bar!

That was hilarious and yet so informative.

It lets you know immediately how much of a douche you're dealing with when you get some whiner on board trying to spread his negativity

YES!!

You gotta bring back the reaction bar!

That was hilarious and yet so informative.

It lets you know immediately how much of a douche you're dealing with when you get some whiner on board trying to spread his negativity
I was able to get to it & took one myself. Here's a good example of how helpful it can be. Not all content is created equal, & giving us a general idea of a poster's expertise or lack thereof would make threads easier to navigate.
CIS_Screenshot.jpg

Advertisement
I hope you would consider doing the following - by keeping specific factual content current - like Roster information - especially when updates come from our great S&C staff - with the continuing work they do to improve these young and veteran players - 1) the latest/current Weight Changes up or down - there are always some remarkable weight gains and losses 2) the latest info on Strength Testing - as it is made available for each Position Group. 3) Speed Testing for all the Position Groups.

Also, it would be fantastic to - keep a current, projected Depth Chart - up to date - that few Sites ever do - for all Position Groups - for each player in the Rotation. This can be both informational and very interesting as - Coaches improvise new strategy and change player's roles on the team - like at the new Striker position, the RB's with several players being tried at FB, interesting WR changes, the interesting New and previous, young and developing OL's and where they will be utilized, etc. This can be simply done but gives fine insight into current Offensive and Defensive strategy.

Many thanks for all the detailed and interesting information that you have always provided.

Yall don't need to do anything... This site cool.... Just some of the posters on here are.... Can't really do anything about that. Keep up the good work.

Make sure to vet staff more thoroughly...Petee came close to giving Marky Mark's Funky Bunch a field day.

Advertisement
when a poster asks a staff writer a question make it so only the staff writers can answer. Sick of seeing the resident "know it alls" jump in with their $0.02 on questions clearly directed at someone with hands-on knowledge. Causes derailing all the time...

Go Canes!

You have just 500 reactions to your 1500 posts, meaning that nearly 70% of the time you post, no one gives a **** either way.

I have 1000 more reactions than posts because I try to add to the conversation rather than just sit back and constantly bltch that there even is a conversation.

For what it’s worth, You’ve been here 1 year, so you don’t realize that anyone that was here before the switch to the new site / platform lost all their “reactions”. I’ve probably posted like 300-400 times this year, so post for post, you’re losing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
stop asking me if I want to receive notifications please.

regards,

jimpager

Advertisement
Back