What would make CIS better?

Advertisement
Get rid of Broke. Ok JK

Get rid of Assy Booger

Honestly though I'd like to see a feature where when we click on a thread that we've already read it takes us to the newest unread porst.

Maybe that's already a feature and not working on my browser.

That’s tough.

Everyone that’s regularly here obviously like what’s going on, so how do you improve on an already great thing?

Staff writer content has greatly improved, and there could be more of it, but it’s also the off season. Not a ton to write about.

I could stand old dude bringing back those “The more you know” segments, as well as @HurricaneVision’s game breakdowns.

As far as site functionality, everything works and it seems we thwarted the attack by the North Koreans, so good job @Andrew.

Maybe institute a post score minimum before people can start threads...just to cut down on the trolls, but the board polices itself pretty well.

Advertisement
That’s tough.

Everyone that’s regularly here obviously like what’s going on, so how do you improve on an already great thing?

Staff writer content has greatly improved, and there could be more of it, but it’s also the off season. Not a ton to write about.

I could stand old dude bringing back those “The more you know” segments, as well as @HurricaneVision’s game breakdowns.

As far as site functionality, everything works and it seems we thwarted the attack by the North Koreans, so good job @Andrew.

Maybe institute a post score minimum before people can start threads...just to cut down on the trolls, but the board polices itself pretty well.

:kypowcc:

You need an editor. Oftentimes articles are poorly written.

Should have an upvote type of system similar to Reddit. There is a ton of garbage to sift through to find solid posts in threads that go many pages.

Also improve moderation. There are a ton of thread derailers that should be outright banned. If nothing else you should delete irrelevant posts.

Advertisement
Get rid of Broke. Ok JK

Get rid of Assy Booger

Honestly though I'd like to see a feature where when we click on a thread that we've already read it takes us to the newest unread porst.

That happens for me on Chrome

Advertisement
if players would do a Ask me anything thread every now and then that would be awesome. Don't know if they are even allowed to do that or if you guys can make that happen. I know pro teams do it. Kind of like what Pfenninger did.

Get rid of Broke. Ok JK

Get rid of Assy Booger

It already does take you to the next unread post. On my browser anyway. Really like that feature.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back