What would make CIS better?

This is a great site and the only thing I would change is to keep the bull**** to a minimum. I will often times see a post that I read earlier that has 5 new pages. Much to my dismay, it's just two *** clowns going back and forth about everything but the topic at hand. I'm all for freedom of speech but people need to keep that **** in PM's. Of course if the random hot chic or booty gifs is what derailed the thread, I don't mind!

Advertisement
You guys do a hellava job and you can't beat the cost. The addition of the new writers and Stefan has improved the content tremendously. Keep up the great work and thanks!

Advertisement
Video cost too much to host, even when you put it on AWS.
648.png

What feature is CIS missing that would take this site to the next level? What else do you guys want to have or see?
All members supply cis with their personal credit card information. Everytime one wants to post a message they are charged a nominal amount to their card. Theoretically this could eliminate the worthless banter having nothing to do with subject. Compulsive posters that are on here with dozens of posts a day may become more selective. Members reading posts but do not want to initiate their own posts are not charged. Finally this will result in income for cis.

I am old. There are often times when PODCASTS seem, by title, to contain interesting information. II prefer to read than listen, I even get a daily paper. If there was a written narrative, that would be useful.

I can just picture you now with your disdain while listening to D Money & Stefan on the podcast, all the while trying to explain to your neighbors why you still get the paper...Lmao

Bring back West End Zone - and just include a warning that fairies may not fully appreciate some items they may find there.

It's really mellowed out since the days of Fort Apache.

Advertisement
Bring back West End Zone - and just include a warning that fairies may not fully appreciate some items they may find there.

It's really mellowed out since the days of Fort Apache.

The WEZ was sold, so we can't exactly bring it back.

However, it lives deep down.

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 9.26.30 PM.png

Advertisement
1. Full frontal nudity.

2. Bring Pete back for a Roast.

3. I know there's not much to talk about in the offseason but i'll listen to as many podcast as you put out. Just keep Duasso's appearances limited. Dudes a superlative parrot.

Can’t complain about a free website but if i had to it would be threads being completely derailed. You click on a thread thinking it’s about a certain topic and turns out it’s 7 pages of absolute BS. Maybe have moderators be more active and make sure threads aren’t derailed.

Advertisement
I'm an old fart... therefore, could you include a glossary of acronyms that are used here. I'm tired or racking my brain trying to figure them out... or please ban their use.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Advertisement
Back