What would make CIS better?

Advertisement
Remove, avatars, posting images and videos, smileys, emoticons,thumbs ups, reproting posts and make the site black and white only..

Make a tailgating / parking forum to keep from cluttering the fb board.

Advertisement
"Most liked comment" leaderboard by day, week, month, year, and all-time to commemorate the great ones and help find the best content on a day-to-day basis.

Advertisement
@Andrew

Aint gonna lie, an appeals process for a temporary ban would be great. I don't think I'll ever need to utilize it again, but you know.

Since this may be my only avenue to comm with you, I only trolled after I was called crazy by a Mod. At that point, I thought it was fair game. One would think so, right? I'm not looking to get someone in trouble, but that was my line of thinking.

Other than that, I'm keen on becoming a cornerstone for hot content and All-Madden-like perspectives.

Cheers, bruv and thanks for running the only website that keeps me sane through the day.

It would be interesting to have the ability for the board to shut a poster down for a brief time as Main alluded to.

So many down votes and your shut out for an hour, call it a cooling off period.
Honestly this ... similar being locked out of your phone for an hour .. there’s some dudes that just go on a rampage of obvious trolling this would cool it tf down

Reddit style upvoting

Bring back a rep system also.

Instant permaban for anyone quoting ferman on anything

Advertisement
1. Put DBC's rant from back in the day on the front page, right next to the video of him being eaten by the bear who stole his Subway.
2. Find that dude who used to do the "Someone tell me the Canes will roll..." threads and beg him to start doing it again.
3. Send anyone who mentions Mike Leach or he who shall not be named (Alfred E. Goldman) to Bolivian.

Advertisement
Less homoeroticism. Lots of Greek/spartan bros here.

Every insult is *** *** stuff. It's a bit derivative at this point. It's kind of weird. Some dudes spent too much time at a MDCR facility or something.

******. Slurper. **********, suck my **** please, Buttsex putt it in my face go canes!!?

Lots of "**** it, a mouths a mouth/Chappelle skit" on here acting hard.

"***** you ***" gif boondocks

Less homoeroticism. Lots of Greek/spartan bros here.

Every insult is *** *** stuff. It's a bit derivative at this point. It's kind of weird. Some dudes spent too much time at a MDCR facility or something.

******. Slurper. **********, suck my **** please, Buttsex putt it in my face go canes!!?

Lots of "**** it, a mouths a mouth/Chappelle skit" on here acting hard.

"***** you ***" gif boondocks

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Advertisement
Back