What would make CIS better?

1. Put DBC's rant from back in the day on the front page, right next to the video of him being eaten by the bear who stole his Subway.
2. Find that dude who used to do the "Someone tell me the Canes will roll..." threads and beg him to start doing it again.
3. Send anyone who mentions Mike Leach or he who shall not be named (Alfred E. Goldman) to Bolivian.
I already ask to bring back the Bolivian chainsaw wielding midget death fights but I was turned away...

Advertisement
Less homoeroticism. Lots of Greek/spartan bros here.

Every insult is *** *** stuff. It's a bit derivative at this point. It's kind of weird. Some dudes spent too much time at a MDCR facility or something.

******. Slurper. **********, suck my **** please, Buttsex putt it in my face go canes!!?

Lots of "**** it, a mouths a mouth/Chappelle skit" on here acting hard.

"***** you ***" gif boondocks
This is tradition dating back centuries...deal with it.

Not sure if u do this now, but a feature that lets you know if ever posted in a specific thread. A thread like gator tears or nole tears that has a million pages, would be nice to have a feature in the thread that would let u know if u ever posted in the thread and/or take you to your post.
If you already have this then disregard.

Adding discussion thread functionality. On a given reply to a post, include functionality that allows the users to click a drop-down that would act as a discussion thread. Very similar to Facebook; a reply to a reply.

This would allow users to hide rabbit hole conversations without disrupting the thread with itemized replies. This recommended functionality would give the admins additional leverage in banning trolls as well. It would allows users to decide which should be a new item as a reply, and what should be nested underneath replies, not disrupting the thread.

Advertisement
Adding discussion thread functionality. On a given reply to a post, include functionality that allows the users to click a drop-down that would act as a discussion thread. Very similar to Facebook; a reply to a reply.

This would allow users to hide rabbit hole conversations without disrupting the thread with itemized replies. This recommended functionality would give the admins additional leverage in banning trolls as well. It would allows users to decide which should be a new item as a reply, and what should be nested underneath replies, not disrupting the thread.

VB5 includes this functionality, but users often reply to comments made by others on a reply.

Advertisement
A sticky thread for people to discuss parking passes and tailgating details. Clutters up the board when someone makes a new thread about parking passes every other day. Tickets, hotel, parking, tailgating, partying the night before...this all belongs in one god **** thread.

Less homoeroticism. Lots of Greek/spartan bros here.

Every insult is *** *** stuff. It's a bit derivative at this point. It's kind of weird. Some dudes spent too much time at a MDCR facility or something.

******. Slurper. **********, suck my **** please, Buttsex putt it in my face go canes!!?

Lots of "**** it, a mouths a mouth/Chappelle skit" on here acting hard.

"***** you ***" gif boondocks

F**k off Jalen Ramsey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No idea if feasible, but a feature that allows us to predict weekly CFB matches and see other users' predictions and accuracy percentages would be pretty cool. Restrict the predictions to just power-5 teams or power-5 vs. power-5 matchups.

What about more options in the cafeteria?

I mean, tater tots are okay once in a while, but NOT EVERYDAY.

A little variety would be nice.

Advertisement
Back