What would make CIS better?

Advertisement
Then a podcast including me, @RVACane, @kryptonite, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, and @TheOriginalCane so we can discuss the latest on gator years in person...
giphy.gif

Can we also start sending people to Bolivia to fight the chainsaw wielding midgets again?

It’ll remind us vets of the good ole’ days when @hamburgerhipster would run around bragging about Brett beilema and @Brian Piccolo would porst about how much more he knew about baseball than you.

Advertisement
I am old. There are often times when PODCASTS seem, by title, to contain interesting information. II prefer to read than listen, I even get a daily paper. If there was a written narrative, that would be useful.
Agree 10000% on this in my case I just cannot listen to the podcast due to work, etc. Reading it is just easier, if there was a way to transcribe it it would be great for me.

Advertisement
Not saying it's the right answer, but you can undo reactions.

Yea, undo is better than nothing but still not ideal. Sometimes I don't realize it and it takes a bit before I notice I need to undo an accidental down vote. But the biggie is the slower navigation. Tapatalk was just so much quicker to jump between threads/pages.

Advertisement
What feature is CIS missing that would take this site to the next level? What else do you guys want to have or see?
Don't know if anybody mentioned it yet, but @Martycane brought it up in another thread. It would be cool to have more audio and/or video with old school Canes. Was just listening to Kelvin Harris interview with Kevin Patrick and it was loaded with nuggets. I'm sure those guys would be willing to talk.

What school has more notable alumni than The U? Exactly.

What school has more quotable alumni than The U? Exactly.

An Old School Canes Podcast would do numbers.

I don't know if this was already addressed in this thread, or if you can now do this but...
It would be nice if there was a thread search by using topics or key words of threads. May be too much to ask IDK.

Advertisement
How about a pick em contest? Keep it ACC only, voting until the games start.

Winner gets the title '2018 Pick'em Champion', or something.

Advertisement
Back