What was the first & last Canes game you went to?

Advertisement
Was that the one we can back from down like 20 points? I was in 8th grade playing city football for the wildcats. They kept announcing the score over the speaker.
Yes. I went to the game kind of liking the Canes (I was in college in Ohio and drove up to Ann Arbor). By the end of the game I had lost my mind. I was all in after that. Large reason why I ended up going to UM law. Changed my life bro. One game.

First game, UM-FSU 2002:

Attachments

• E94335B3-D049-468F-B614-E7166C1CDEE5.jpeg
    E94335B3-D049-468F-B614-E7166C1CDEE5.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 4
The first game I remember (my parents were alums and started taking me at a very young age), was a game in the pouring rain when OJ Anderson was tearing some team up. I remember him scoring a td at the closed end of the OB, and cramping up in the back of the end zone.
The last game I attended was the abomination of a bowl game last year.
Yes.... I am old. My clear memory goes back well into Saban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First one was in 1986 or 87. It was a night game. Can't remember who we played. Last one was FIU in 2019.

First game was the first game of Howard's first year. Last game was the last game of the 2018 season. Never missed a home game, never left a game early. I stopped going because I can't stand the phony, overly loud, stupid, atmosphere having nothing to do with the game. But my son now has my seats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back