What was the first & last Canes game you went to?

Advertisement
Think it was Arkansas- Miami ‘91 and 31-3 or something. Next game was after I moved to Miami and welcomed by Andrew as well as Wide Right 2. Pretty good stuff...

Advertisement
First game: I feel like I had one prior, but the earliest one I can remember is 2002 Virginia Tech that clinched the Fiesta Bowl berth. Great game.
Last game: UNC 2018

Wouldn't have been a great game if the idiotic, absolutely moronic, halfback-pass-in-the-snow-bad throw to Dorsey that got housed was never called.

First was in '01, my first game as a student. First home game after destroying Penn State at their house. Secured the #1 ranking and obliterated Rutgers 61-0.

Last was at The Rock when it was still Joe-Sun-Phin-Shark-Player-Something stadium... last minute bomb by Morris to beat Maryland.

Advertisement
First - 1991 San Diego State, last game before whooping NEB for our fourth championship.
Last - 2018 LSU in Dallas.

Best game? Probably UCLA in '98. Rushed the field afterwards. I still have grass from midfield that I pulled up in a little plastic case somewhere.

First - 1991 San Diego State, last game before whooping NEB for our fourth championship.
Last - 2018 LSU in Dallas.

Best game? Probably UCLA in '98. Rushed the field afterwards. I still have grass from midfield that I pulled up in a little plastic case somewhere.
That's dope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly don’t remember the opponent in the first game I went to. It was 1988 and I was 9 years old. It was not a big game. I think my dad got some free tickets from a buddy that might have had season tickets at the time.

Last game was the final home game of 2019, so Duke, I think?

FBA34F88-46AD-4E5B-8AE8-FE36F17134FA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back