What was the first & last Canes game you went to?

Advertisement
BC- 1985, Sullivan Stadium

I think the last Canes game was a Duke’s first game at BC. Last game in the OB was A&M.

LaTech in '03 at the Independence Bowl. I still say that was the greatest D Miami ever had(no disrespect to those '91 savages)

Advertisement
My first game

I was 6 years old. My aunt worked for the school & this was Employee Day, she brought me and my older brother lol.

My last game

I was a fan of Paul Johnson & the triple option offense lol. Georgia Tech defense was trash & Richt/Rosier almost choked this one away. I won a raffle at work for tickets to this game 😂😂😂

First: Hurricanes AT Gaytors, 1986

Most recent: UM-F$U, last weekend

I had a Winn Dixie family four pack in high school and missed the first game of 4 game package but went to Miami vs Long Beach State. I remember a safety get an interception and a Miami receiver hit him so hard that the defensive player fumbled and Miami recovered. Erickson was the coach.

Then my last game was sadly Miami vs Virginia and the last game at the OB.

Advertisement
1990 FSU
1994 FSU (my friends and I brought a banner that said that Bobby Bowden was the Antichrist. A Seminoles player looked at it quizzically and shook his head)

Advertisement
Advertisement
First game: I feel like I had one prior, but the earliest one I can remember is 2002 Virginia Tech that clinched the Fiesta Bowl berth. Great game.
Last game: UNC 2018

Advertisement
Back