What the NFL Draft will tell us about Cristobal and Miami's evaluations

View as article
Advertisement
This why LeBron the best lol I'll just put this here completely different Era of bball lol someone gotta stand up for my boy

Bro, pls don’t provide a contextless TikTok. TikTok in general provide hella false, better yet, misleading info. Lol. I can literally do a compilation of the 2016 NBA Finals Game 7 4th quarter of Steph bricking 3 point shot after 3 point shot in the clutch & LBJ smoking lay ups.
4th Qtr in NBA Finals Game 7 2016:
Cavs: 18 points on 31% shooting. GSW: 13 points on 26% shooting.

Seeeeee; this proves today’s generation just chuck up shots. lol

****, I can do a funny comp of LBJ flopping, getting turned around on Def where Kuzma had to push him in the right direction. Lol. Seeeeee, this proves today’s NBA is soft. Lol

These “Done w the 90’s” clips are hilarious off GP, but they’re hella chopped & screwed to show lowlights. Lol. What’s crazy is KG, Pierce, Allen, Kobe, Shaq, Nash, A.I, Dirk, T-Mac, VC, Kidd were all 90’s babies, & yet they thrived in the 2000’s & 2010’s. ****, Dirk and Kidd got their chip in the 2010’s against LBJ. Lol. A washed up MJ at 39 before his injury avg. more points than T-Mac (25.1 ppg vs. 24.3 ppg), avg. more assist than T-Mac (5.3 apg v. 4.8 apg), & avg. steals than T-Mac (1.5 spg v. 1.3 spg) in the 2000’s & T-Mac was in his prime! Lol

Also, this notion that 80’s-90’s ball didn’t play zone like today is bull ****. Illegal defense was called as often as travel and carry in today’s NBA; yes, there was a rule, but it was rarely enforced. The “Jordan Rule” was zone, w Lambeer & or Rodman camped in the paint, waiting to either hard double or collapse on Jordan. There was no 3 sec rule, so a defender can stay in paint all day long.

Bro, pls don’t provide a contextless TikTok. TikTok in general provide hella false, better yet, misleading info. Lol. I can literally do a compilation of the 2016 NBA Finals Game 7 4th quarter of Steph bricking 3 point shot after 3 point shot in the clutch & LBJ smoking lay ups.

****, I can do a funny comp of LBJ flopping, getting turned around on Def where Kuzma had to push him in the right direction. Lol.

These “Done w the 90’s” clips are hilarious off GP, but they’re hella chopped & screwed to show lowlights. Lol. What’s crazy is KG, Pierce, Allen, Kobe, Shaq, Nash, A.I, Dirk, T-Mac, VC, Kidd were all 90’s babies, & yet they thrived in the 2000’s & 2010’s. ****, Dirk and Kidd got their chip in the 2010’s against LBJ. Lol. A washed up MJ at 39 before his injury avg. more points than T-Mac (25.1 ppg vs. 24.3 ppg), avg. more assist than T-Mac (5.3 apg v. 4.8 apg), & avg. steals than T-Mac (1.5 spg v. 1.3 spg) in the 2000’s & T-Mac was in his prime! Lol

Also, this notion that 80’s-90’s ball didn’t play zone like today is bull ****. Illegal defense was called as often as travel and carry in today’s NBA; yes, there was a rule, but it was rarely enforced. The “Jordan Rule” was zone, w Lambeer & or Rodman camped in the paint, waiting to either hard double or collapse on Jordan. There was no 3 sec rule, so a defender can stay in paint all day long.
lmfao what's funny is I posted that to fuxk with you specifically I didn't know u were coming back at 241am 😂😂😂 my true take if u wanna compare ya nobody messing with Jordan resume. But I think the talent pool is different and the game is different. I hate how people say LeBron jumped on teams he did but he he went to Clevland an they never got him help that first go round. He goes to Heat an Wade was constantly banged up and Bosh ended up never playing again. He made the choice I get it just like he made the choice to go back to Clevland. Love ends up not being what he was with TWolves and i love me some Kyrie but he was also hurt the one year when Bron road with Delly lmao and I think that's the year he won against GS. Goes to Lakers wins one but Davis always hurt. Kobe had Shaq Jordan had Pippen who got hurt to but was a dawg played still. People **** on LeBron for decisions he made some understandable some Lebaby lol I get it. I look at it like this take away there teams and there competition and with tour own eyes judge the player fam! LeBron is a beast as gifted as anyone I won't go in to any other players but my number 1 is Jordan why? There was no excuses he won straight savage in the court a killer!! My 2 is LeBron he laid his bed gotta lay in it no excuses. But the teams he played in the finals a d teams that are in the league during his time the competition was a lot more difficult and his teammates didn't come through for him if they did It would be a different discussion! That's my honest opinion! Much love to u brother I knew u were coming nice 3am chat about 2 Goats!

lmfao what's funny is I posted that to fuxk with you specifically I didn't know u were coming back at 241am 😂😂😂 my true take if u wanna compare ya nobody messing with Jordan resume. But I think the talent pool is different and the game is different. I hate how people say LeBron jumped on teams he did but he he went to Clevland an they never got him help that first go round. He goes to Heat an Wade was constantly banged up and Bosh ended up never playing again. He made the choice I get it just like he made the choice to go back to Clevland. Love ends up not being what he was with TWolves and i love me some Kyrie but he was also hurt the one year when Bron road with Delly lmao and I think that's the year he won against GS. Goes to Lakers wins one but Davis always hurt. Kobe had Shaq Jordan had Pippen who got hurt to but was a dawg played still. People **** on LeBron for decisions he made some understandable some Lebaby lol I get it. I look at it like this take away there teams and there competition and with tour own eyes judge the player fam! LeBron is a beast as gifted as anyone I won't go in to any other players but my number 1 is Jordan why? There was no excuses he won straight savage in the court a killer!! My 2 is LeBron he laid his bed gotta lay in it no excuses. But the teams he played in the finals a d teams that are in the league during his time the competition was a lot more difficult and his teammates didn't come through for him if they did It would be a different discussion! That's my honest opinion! Much love to u brother I knew u were coming nice 3am chat about 2 Goats!

I’m on the West Coast my guy, so it’s still early 4 me. Lol.

For me, and I get what u’re saying, but I think the biggest knock on LBJ is despite how gifted he is that 2011 choke job came AFTER he chitted on his team (he did “The Decision” in a Cleveland YMCA). First, no superstar has done an hour “special” to announce a FA move. Second, he does it in front of Cleveland kids who looked up to him which was in poor taste, & third, he goes and lays an egg the next season. That hurt him in the eyes of many.

That was one black eye, but the other black eye is the constant need for support, meddling in front office affairs, which bleeds teams of the future. With that said, I do think there’s few players that can play in any era of basketball, w/ LBJ being one of those few. He’s lived up to the hype & more unlike Wiggins, Parker, OJ Mayo, and several others. I just hate his fans trying to chit on yesterday’s b-ball, & low key, the coverage of basketball is becoming toxic af.

I don’t see NFL fans chitting on players from yesterday to make an argument for Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, Henry, etc. I don’t see MLB fans chitting on yesterday to make an argument for Judge, Altuve, Ohtani, Trout etc. I don’t see NHL fans chitting on yesterday to make an argument for McDavid, Matthews, Kucherov, Ovechkin, etc. Those fan bases tend to embrace and recognize the past while enjoying the future.

This trend just started to justify LBJ being the GOAT, & I blame guys like Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, & Gilbert Arenas for this. I also blame LBJ telling ppl he was the GOAT in 2016.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m on the West Coast my guy, so it’s still early 4 me. Lol.

For me, and I get what u’re saying, but I think the biggest knock on LBJ is despite how gifted he is that 2011 choke job came AFTER he chitted on his team (he did “The Decision” in a Cleveland YMCA). First, no superstar has done an hour “special” to announce a FA move. Second, he does it in front of Cleveland kids who looked up to him which was in poor taste, & third, he goes and lays an egg the next season. That hurt him in the eyes of many.

That was one black eye, but the other black eye is the constant need for support, meddling in front office affairs, which bleeds teams of the future. With that said, I do think there’s few players that can play in any era of basketball, w/ LBJ being one of those few. He’s lived up to the hype & more unlike Wiggins, Parker, OJ Mayo, and several others. I just hate his fans trying to chit on yesterday’s b-ball, & low key, the coverage of basketball is becoming toxic af.

I don’t see NFL fans chitting on players from yesterday to make an argument for Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, Henry, etc. I don’t see MLB fans chitting on yesterday to make an argument for Judge, Altuve, Ohtani, Trout etc. I don’t see NHL fans chitting on yesterday to make an argument for McDavid, Matthews, Kucherov, Ovechkin, etc. Those fan bases tend to embrace and recognize the past while enjoying the future.

This trend just started to justify LBJ being the GOAT, & I blame guys like Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, & Gilbert Arenas for this. I also blame LBJ telling ppl he was the GOAT in 2016.
I feel u bro he does have those couple stains on his career where Jordan lucked out on that an has none. The decision was horrible I agree that was lame asf not for him to leave, the hour special. I do think he got desperate. His first go in Clevland dude had nobody bruh and the front office did NOTHING he had to go to war with Illgauskaus a 35 yo Antwan Jamison! They got him no help so I think when he came back, he never wanted to leave but the pressure on his legacy was boiling. So when he came back he was like ya ill come back but yall gotta get me some help and him being who he is they gave it to him. But he was in the prime of his career with the pressure of management. Bad situation! These other players didn't have to do all that! Jordan/Pippen and Kobe/Shaq/Pau! at least had Phil goat NBA coach! We saw Kobe lay the egg after Shaq. Curry GS front office did a wonderful job. Magic had Kareem, worthy. Bird had Parrish, McHale. My point them boys had front office help, supporting cast. My last point we talking about a player with 40,000 plus points an got rings🤷‍♂️ Jordan's resume and his 6 rings! They both great and the argument will always come down to someone's personal opinion is there really a right or wrong answer? Don't nail me on that question I told u my top 2 and the order lol. Ima go out on this one with Jordan shoes are the best thing to ever happen in fashion! Love me some Jordan's bury me in some low top 12s! But ey @RellyrelI Fuxk with you my boy feel like we could talk sports for days! I jump from point to point and you will straight lace a novel with fact after fact lol

Tough Post for Miami being able to develop 5 star talents

If James Williams went to UGA or Bama there is no way he’s playing Safety for 3 years and they prob develop him to be a LB. One because Kirby and Saban would have other top talent at S that are better than JW. And two because they’re not stupid enough to leave him at S knowing his size and skillset screamed OLB

LT looked sloppy and out of shape. Maybe it’s just his work ethic but either way Not the best look for our S&C
It’s not a “maybe” it’s his work ethic. It is his lack of work ethic! Period, end of story!

Advertisement
I feel u bro he does have those couple stains on his career where Jordan lucked out on that an has none. The decision was horrible I agree that was lame asf not for him to leave, the hour special. I do think he got desperate. His first go in Clevland dude had nobody bruh and the front office did NOTHING he had to go to war with Illgauskaus a 35 yo Antwan Jamison! They got him no help so I think when he came back, he never wanted to leave but the pressure on his legacy was boiling. So when he came back he was like ya ill come back but yall gotta get me some help and him being who he is they gave it to him. But he was in the prime of his career with the pressure of management. Bad situation! These other players didn't have to do all that! Jordan/Pippen and Kobe/Shaq/Pau! at least had Phil goat NBA coach! We saw Kobe lay the egg after Shaq. Curry GS front office did a wonderful job. Magic had Kareem, worthy. Bird had Parrish, McHale. My point them boys had front office help, supporting cast. My last point we talking about a player with 40,000 plus points an got rings🤷‍♂️ Jordan's resume and his 6 rings! They both great and the argument will always come down to someone's personal opinion is there really a right or wrong answer? Don't nail me on that question I told u my top 2 and the order lol. Ima go out on this one with Jordan shoes are the best thing to ever happen in fashion! Love me some Jordan's bury me in some low top 12s! But ey @RellyrelI Fuxk with you my boy feel like we could talk sports for days! I jump from point to point and you will straight lace a novel with fact after fact lol

I fcks w/ u too; I love sports. Honestly, I stay on CIS so much b/c these talking heads on nat’l TV have become click bait for ratings. There’s no more genuine coverage, it’s all sensationalism. Here, I get to talk about my favorite team, in general, & we get to fck up threads & talk sports. Lol.

I legit hate Stephen A, Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, & Skip Bayless. Zero context for points they make on either side, just scream, and very little variety of subjects.

I fcks w/ u too; I love sports. Honestly, I stay on CIS so much b/c these talking heads on nat’l TV have become click bait for ratings. There’s no more genuine coverage, it’s all sensationalism. Here, I get to talk about my favorite team, in general, & we get to fck up threads & talk sports. Lol.

I legit hate Stephen A, Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe, & Skip Bayless. Zero context for points they make on either side, just scream, and very little variety of subjects.
I like First Things First. Nick is a blind homer, but they at least give statistical breakdowns. All the shows revolve around Lebron, Lakers, Cowboys and Jerry Jones now. It's actually gross what has happened to sports TV. Lions made it to the conference championship, and the Cowboys still dominated 70-80% of the conversation.

Edit: I don't get to see it often but The Mcafee show is growing on me.

Advertisement

They are all laughable journalists and terrible human beings.

Seeeeee; this proves today’s generation just chuck up shots. lol

****, I can do a funny comp of LBJ flopping, getting turned around on Def where Kuzma had to push him in the right direction. Lol. Seeeeee, this proves today’s NBA is soft. Lol

I am a massive Tracy McGrady fan. Polk County legend.

Advertisement
@Rellyrell ....one of the Greatest Posters ever.....
FB_IMG_1710192625057.jpg

Advertisement
Back