What the NFL Draft will tell us about Cristobal and Miami's evaluations

View as article
Azzwipe....I have several Millionaires in my family, including a cousin who coached at UM for 7yrs, and was a head coach in the NFL....Run along Lebron lover...weren't you embarrassed enough today??....
Lmao omg this is too good

Please, SMFLHurricane, tell me more about all of your millionaire family members!

This is easily one of my favorite interactions on the internet ever!!! Hahha

Advertisement
Bobby Knight called Jordan the greatest player he'd ever seen -- before his first NBA game. As he coached him during the summer of 84. He later said that he was up there with Babe Ruth, and that MJ was as good in his chosen field as anyone else in theirs-- and by a good bit

Larry Bird after Jordan's first game at the Boston Garden told Dan Shaughnessy that this guy would be the greatest player ever. Shaughnessy thought Bird was putting him on, but Larry said basically, "Im telling you, that guy can do things on the floor I've never seen." (This is from his book I recently read)

There's a guy on YouTube ''Skap Attack'' who does some great videos on this (and if you're a LeBron fan, uhhh, yeah, don't go over there, lol)

Advertisement
Combine has nothing to do with Mario , the U gives these kids a million dollar full free lunch ride to be Resrepo type players it’s there choice.

If they want stay for (2) years and NFL then they’ll pay the price and Waller away slowly ( most of them ) ,

Or stay and train and at same time help you team but no they want NFL like in Ballers HBO series.

Mario didn’t make Restrepo his mother did with tough love and saying NO at times.

Mario can only give the opportunity to be great that’s all.

LT wanted to leave before he got here .

Restrepo wanted to train like no other do he could be like no other in honoring his mothers love and sacrifice for him .

X knows what’s REALLY BEST FOR HIS FAMILY.

PASSION : LOVE
PRIDE : SELFISHNESS

I see absolutely 0 issue with Kinchens running a 4.6 40. His instincts cover for that. He’s gonna be a MOF safety roaming around. He will be a top tier safety in NFL. We can’t act like if Mario was here during that class he would not have taken kam and James. Tweeners in nfl don’t often pan out ala Isiah Simmons so I’m interested to see how James works out.

Advertisement
Combine has nothing to do with Mario , the U gives these kids a million dollar full free lunch ride to be Resrepo type players it’s there choice.

If they want stay for (2) years and NFL then they’ll pay the price and Waller away slowly ( most of them ) ,

Or stay and train and at same time help you team but no they want NFL like in Ballers HBO series.

Mario didn’t make Restrepo his mother did with tough love and saying NO at times.

Mario can only give the opportunity to be great that’s all.

LT wanted to leave before he got here .

Restrepo wanted to train like no other do he could be like no other in honoring his mothers love and sacrifice for him .

X knows what’s REALLY BEST FOR HIS FAMILY.

PASSION : LOVE
PRIDE : SELFISHNESS
All that’s said, X is not going first RD either even after an extra year. All 3, James, LT, Kam are gunna be drafted..I was surprised LT declared tbh. No issues with guys chasing League dreams if that’s the goal. And the earliest you can get to a 2nd contract opportunity the better..wish these guys the best and appreciate them putting on for Miami

Advertisement
Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain were better than all these bozos.

Advertisement
Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain were better than all these bozos.
Loved Oscar....but Westbrook destroyed his triple-double record....Clyde Frazier was better than Oscar. Clyde & Earl the Pearl are arguably the best backcourt in NBA History.

Bobby Knight called Jordan the greatest player he'd ever seen -- before his first NBA game. As he coached him during the summer of 84. He later said that he was up there with Babe Ruth, and that MJ was as good in his chosen field as anyone else in theirs-- and by a good bit

Larry Bird after Jordan's first game at the Boston Garden told Dan Shaughnessy that this guy would be the greatest player ever. Shaughnessy thought Bird was putting him on, but Larry said basically, "Im telling you, that guy can do things on the floor I've never seen." (This is from his book I recently read)

There's a guy on YouTube ''Skap Attack'' who does some great videos on this (and if you're a LeBron fan, uhhh, yeah, don't go over there, lol)
Similar things were said about Lebron when he was a junior in high school.

Advertisement
Back