What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
I guess the nfl didnt agree with UM fans on a lot of our guys. The nfl must a misunderstood that our defense was ranked no. 5.

Advertisement
He wasnt a superstar but obviously that term is used loosely if ray rice was one... they were both stars. One slightly more established than the other.
Ray rice was one of leading rushers during his tenure. Rae Carruth was a 1st round pick that accomplished nothing big difference.

Well he's in Baltimore with a chip on shoulder. I hope he makes everyone pay for passing on him. Everyone except the Dolphins lol.

Advertisement
What evidence do you have to support that claim? You think teams really passed on Willis because the agent he signed with? But some how the Texans took a player in the first round with the same agent? Stupid *** argument with no logical backing

I get it. You’re protecting your friend but you’re clearly in your feelings. My evidence is simple...he did not get drafted. A All-American DT was not drafted. He was failed. Do you really believe had Willis signed with a credible agent he would have gone not drafted? There are many variables as to why he wasn’t drafted but to think his agent wasn’t part of the problem is, to use your choice of words, stupid.

I get it. You’re protecting your friend but you’re clearly in your feelings. My evidence is simple...he did not get drafted. A All-American DT was not drafted. He was failed. Do you really believe had Willis signed with a credible agent he would have gone not drafted? There are many variables as to why he wasn’t drafted but to think his agent wasn’t part of the problem is, to use your choice of words, stupid.

Whatever the reasons were I highly doubt it had much to do with being signed to FRM. Willis had a lot of off the field issues at Florida and here were he ended up missing an entire season. we don’t even really know the depths of those past issues and what kind of reports these teams could have gotten regarding those issues. I think it’s a lot more likely those issues affected his draft stock then the agency he choose to sign with. Even if he hired Rosenhaus or another big time name that doesn’t change any of the issues he had in the past or what kind of information the NFL front offices potentially gathered on him.

How are Gaytor fans also fans of the "Miami" Dolphins?!? For the record, I hold no allegiance to the dolphins and they can eat a hairy and oily pinga

Advertisement
Whatever the reasons were I highly doubt it had much to do with being signed to FRM. Willis had a lot of off the field issues at Florida and here were he ended up missing an entire season. we don’t even really know the depths of those past issues and what kind of reports these teams could have gotten regarding those issues. I think it’s a lot more likely those issues affected his draft stock then the agency he choose to sign with. Even if he hired Rosenhaus or another big time name that doesn’t change any of the issues he had in the past or what kind of information the NFL front offices potentially gathered on him.

I'm absolutely no fan of Rosenscum but you couldn't be more offbase about minimalizing his ability to assuage front office concerns vs 7th Round's obvious complete inability on that front.

There is ZERO chance that a Rosenscum client projected by most as 2nd-3rd rounder ends up as an UFA. Rosenscum's Draft Day failures have been pretty much limited to the reverse- convincing kids that they would go higher than the consensus projections.

Advertisement
Are u illiterate? I said the MeToo movement will get u cancled out of the league faster than child abuse. That's not an opinion, that's FACTS. I used Ray rice and AP as perfect examples. AP was still in the league for child abuse. Ray Rice was banned from the league for domestic violence.

Point is Tyreek Hill is too much of a talent to get banned from the league. How I feel or how u feel about what he did is irrelevant. He will still play in the NFL, bottom line.

Wasn’t Ray Rice initially suspended TWO games for knocking his girlfriend out? Caught on camera. His contract termination came as response to the outrage over his lenient punishment. And a justified outrage. He was reinstated after winning a lawsuit in federal court. No team would sign him, ending his career.

Hill’s future will depend on the local DA. Hill’s next football playing time will be Longest Yard re-enactments if prosecutors choose to press charges and win a conviction for child abuse and whatever else applies

WHAT!!!??? What is your point???

McGahee was recovering from a very serious injury. His speed and capabilities before the injury were unquestioned when he was drafted.

The only question was how much of his previous skills he would recover.

Teams knew enough about him to take a big chance on him because of the tremendous upside

I can't think of a case that is more dissimilar to Willis'

So again....What's your point??
Paul Hornung?
Nobody on here knows who he is. In fact, I hardly remember him anymore.

Advertisement
Back