What did Willis do wrong

savannah

Recruit
Did he rub some people the wrong way at the combine or have a bad interview?

Doesn’t seem like he’s going to get drafted at all

Advertisement
Shouldn’t have gambled on a fledgling agency. I think he was probably not quite prepared for interviews. Answering the same question over and over again can wear anyone down. You know teams pushed his buttons to see how he handled it. Anywho, that my $0.02. Someone gonna get a HUGE bargain for 3years.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When a player drops precipitously in the draft, it's ALWAYS due to something the public doesn't know. It's NEVER because 32 staffs who work on this **** every day of the year are missing something. The indignant reactions about Willis's fall are a joke.

Advertisement
When a player drops precipitously in the draft, it's ALWAYS due to something the public doesn't know. It's NEVER because 32 staffs who work on this **** every day of the year are missing something. The indignant reactions about Willis's fall are a joke.
Then your agent works and works and works.
Prepares you for workouts and interviews. Gets ahead of the situation. Gets an image consultant.
Does damage control.

If you’re there every Saturday that’s all they care about , oh and if you can play. Willis can play but has a long history of being inconsistent or not there at all.

That has to be the issue.
Interesting and I mean that’s better than anything I could come up with. He seemed like he really dedicated himself this past 12 months or so but never know

Advertisement
Back