What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
It's a fit bc they run an attacking defense like we do. He will be asked to get up the field like he did at Miami.
So what guy similar to Gerald Willis was successful in Baltimores defense. They don’t ask the DT/NT to get up field. If they do name one player similar to Willis

Pete sucks as an agent. When u have a track record like Willis go with someone who actually has legit previous experience in NFL circles who can really voch for you and seal the deal with 3-5 teams being willing to take you. Especially at the insane value he was in the 5th round on.

Go to their website. It looks & feels shady as ****, no front.

Whatever the reasons were I highly doubt it had much to do with being signed to FRM. Willis had a lot of off the field issues at Florida and here were he ended up missing an entire season. we don’t even really know the depths of those past issues and what kind of reports these teams could have gotten regarding those issues. I think it’s a lot more likely those issues affected his draft stock then the agency he choose to sign with. Even if he hired Rosenhaus or another big time name that doesn’t change any of the issues he had in the past or what kind of information the NFL front offices potentially gathered on him.

His agents advice of not playing in the bowl game, Senior bowl, participating in the nfl combine on top of his “meh” pro day & character history is what did him in. His agents are idiots for this trail of advising they gave him. That finger injury was nothing & makes him look weak & suspect with regard to how badly he wanted to play in the NFL.

His agents probably gave him a ton of upfront money that he doesn’t have to pay back...that’s likely why he signed with them but their advice to him was elite level ****.

Advertisement
Whatever the reasons were I highly doubt it had much to do with being signed to FRM. Willis had a lot of off the field issues at Florida and here were he ended up missing an entire season. we don’t even really know the depths of those past issues and what kind of reports these teams could have gotten regarding those issues. I think it’s a lot more likely those issues affected his draft stock then the agency he choose to sign with. Even if he hired Rosenhaus or another big time name that doesn’t change any of the issues he had in the past or what kind of information the NFL front offices potentially gathered on him.

It’s been said multiple times that whatever happened was a non-issue for NFL teams. Every single write up or commentary on GW3 covers this.

A common theme is starting to develop that these new “agents” can’t handle communicating with multiple NFL offices and setting up interviews.

Advertisement
I regret that the Eagles didn't take GWIII it would've been an excellent fit.

They love DL disruptors.

Anyway bottom line seems to be that you & your agent cant play hideaway from teams.....with only one great year under your belt outta 4 nowadays

Teams want to see the goods before buying

I regret that the Eagles didn't take GWIII it would've been an excellent fit.

They love DL disruptors.

Anyway bottom line seems to be that you & your agent cant play hideaway from teams.....with only one great year under your belt outta 4 nowadays

Teams want to see the goods before buying
Their 1991 DL Scared me just looking at them....

GW got bad reviews from Gator players and coaches. Also got bad reviews from a few coaches in Al Golden and Mark Richt staff. Diaz’s staff gave good reviews. GW had underwhelming interviews and was late to a few meeting at the combine.

This info is from Manny Navarro.

Advertisement
So what guy similar to Gerald Willis was successful in Baltimores defense. They don’t ask the DT/NT to get up field. If they do name one player similar to Willis

They do ask the DTs to get up field. I don't follow the ravens close enough to know names, but I know when they get in the 2-3-6 it's like a version of our 4-2-5 the way they have a 3rd safety come in the box and attack the offense. On all the dime packages the ravens run u will see GW on the field.

They do ask the DTs to get up field. I don't follow the ravens close enough to know names, but I know when they get in the 2-3-6 it's like a version of our 4-2-5 the way they have a 3rd safety come in the box and attack the offense. On all the dime packages the ravens run u will see GW on the field.
Thanx Coach Harbaugh...

Advertisement
Dee....Dont argue with this idiot....

Oh Oh!!

Be careful CIO!!

You never know when @Hemsleysalmons AKA DONKEY is watching the board

He may be crying to the mods complaining as you're reading this my friend

LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back