what did UM expect with Richt?

So then why are you throwing out that we were a top 30 offense in the first 10 games (basically the whole season)? Because statistically, we weren't close.
because we were.

2017-18 total offensive rank per game as season goes on(our weekly rank and our opponent that week):
23 BCC
13 TOL
6 Duke
11 FSU
27 Gtech
20 Cuse
21 NC
24 VTech
25 NDame
30 UVA
35 Ptt
44 Clem
58 Wisky

Advertisement
because we were.

2017-18 total offensive rank per game as season goes on(our weekly rank and our opponent that week):
23 BCC
13 TOL
6 Duke
11 FSU
27 Gtech
20 Cuse
21 NC
24 VTech
25 NDame
30 UVA
35 Ptt
44 Clem
58 Wisky

Ugh, that's bull****. I need to see an actual link? Because our offense looked garbage against FSU and GT. There's no way we were in the top 25.

Where were you when we were 10-0 and ranked #2? 1 bad season and all the rats are jumping off the ship. We got some gutless *** fans.

I was never happy with this hire. Matter of fact, the mods on here banned me because I was relentless when it came to ripping Richt any chance I got.

The admin thought they could fool the fan base, which they did with a great number of you, by hiring an alum who had some success at a big SEC school. I have always said this, UGA fired him for a reason(s). Miami was just to lazy and incompetent to care about those reasons. Last years team was never near as good as their record indicated. Anybody who watched all ten of those games to start the season knew it was a mirage. Now the problem is that the ship is sinking fast and they are going to drown the entire football department in bad debt.

Richt isn't this great guy you all think he is. The worse this thing gets, the bigger ******* he will become. Guys like him don't do well when the public starts to turn on him and begin to rip into his "good guy" routine. He should back out of the job gracefully and ride off into retirement on ESPN with the rest of the trash pile.

Last edited:
2017-2018 offensive rank as the season progressed:
23 BCC
13 TOL
6 Duke
11 FSU
27 Gtech
20 Cuse
21 NC
24 VTech
25 NDame
30 UVA
35 Ptt
44 Clem
58 Wisky

Can you say injuries?

Your rise to one of the worst posters on CIS has been nothing short of miraculous and meteoric.

Advertisement
Ugh, that's bull****. I need to see an actual link? Because our offense looked garbage against FSU and GT. There's no way we were in the top 25.
wrong. here is the link:
https://stats.ncaa.org/rankings?sport_code=MFB&division=11
change to 2017-2018 season and you can go week to week.

Exactly what they've gotten thus far.

Somebody who can at least win the Coastal consistently, run a clean program, and not be terrible.

UM is perfectly fine being a very good team. They have no aspirations to be great. They can live with 7-5.

He has won it once in 3 years. That aint consistently. And the team that won it this year is sitting at 7-6.

Advertisement
What does this even mean?

P.S. Stoops' OC is Eddie Gran and their offense is even more archaic than ours. And Butch Davis...lol foh!
you must have been in diapers when butch was here. he had about the same winning % at um as a first time coach who could barely field a two depth as richt did at UGA. i dont get the hate for the guy. he saved the program and changed the face of the NFL for a generation. maybe he wasnt the right choice this time around but he deserves our respect.

@Dwinstitles "rings collect dust" v "i'll win a NC within 4 years"?lol

I was never happy with this hire. Matter of fact, the mods on here banned me because I was relentless when it came to ripping Richt any chance I got.

The admin thought they could fool the fan base, which they did with a great number of you, by hiring an alum who had some success at a big SEC school. I have always said this, UGA fired him for a reason(s). Miami was just to lazy and incompetent to care about those reasons. Last years team was never near as good as their record indicated. Anybody who watched all ten of those games to start the season knew it was a mirage. Now the problem is that the ship is sinking fast and they are going to drown the entire football department in bad debt.

Richt isn't this great guy you all think he is. The worse this thing gets, the bigger ******* he will become. Guys like him don't do well when the public starts to turn on him and begin to rip into his "good guy" routine. He should back out of the job gracefully and ride off into retirement on ESPN with the rest of the trash pile.
Since your hindsight is 20/20 - who would of been your choice then? Nick Saban

I think many people thought Rick was going to have a chip on his shoulder and was going to prove uga made a mistake.

What we didn't know was Rick was addicted to Ambien and had low T. And as a result had no fight left.

Advertisement
Since your hindsight is 20/20 - who would of been your choice then? Nick Saban

Here we go ladies and gentleman. The "one of those UM fans" whom the admin fooled.

Are you the same guy who doesn't want to take the five extra minutes to shop around and just grabs the **** out of the toilet because you are just too hungry to wait.

Talking about this year. There were 3.

Take those away, add a "quality" opponent and we may only have 4 wins.

Georgia played App State, Austin Peay, Samford and UMass this year out of conference.

Everyone plays bad teams. So what?

Advertisement
9 win consistency...worse part is that they thought we would be happy with that.

Georgia played App State, Austin Peay, Samford and UMass this year out of conference.

Everyone plays bad teams. So what?

I don't give a fvck who uga played.

Point is Miami played 3 cupcakes and weak coastal teams and could only manage 7 wins.

So even the 7 wins are misleading. Which is the flip side to your point. Which is things aren't as rosy as you seem to think.

Advertisement
Back