what did UM expect with Richt?

Advertisement
They BOT wanted someone who was a consistent winner, but, more importantly, kept the program out of trouble. It's the fans who were thinking National Championships. That is why I think we will be stuck with him if he can win 9 games a year and occasionally win the Coastal.

he was burned out. how many coaches coach that many years straight, that many games, that stress level, and no break?

His energy level was there.. his vision, staff choice, offensive system, feel for recruiting.. not so much

Advertisement
The man was clearly burned out at UGA plus he never had a rep for being a savage which is what you need here to win.
The man was rewarded with $4mil a year and jobs for his wife and son immediately after being fired from UGA. Why would
he change? in his mind it wasnt his fault. In contrast, Manny Diaz got fired from Texas and had to work at La Tech and Miss St.
he had to rehab his rep and learn to adjust. Anyone could have seen this coming. if we wanted an older coach, Butch was the guy.
If we wanted an younger HC, I felt Mark Stoops would have been the guy. Either way, richt pretended he was hiring an OC and
now we are screwed by his stall tactics.
Get an IPF built.

Advertisement
The man was clearly burned out at UGA plus he never had a rep for being a savage which is what you need here to win.
The man was rewarded with $4mil a year and jobs for his wife and son immediately after being fired from UGA. Why would
he change? in his mind it wasnt his fault. In contrast, Manny Diaz got fired from Texas and had to work at La Tech and Miss St.
he had to rehab his rep and learn to adjust. Anyone could have seen this coming. if we wanted an older coach, Butch was the guy.
If we wanted an younger HC, I felt Mark Stoops would have been the guy. Either way, richt pretended he was hiring an OC and
now we are screwed by his stall tactics.

What does this even mean?

P.S. Stoops' OC is Eddie Gran and their offense is even more archaic than ours. And Butch Davis...lol foh!

sheesh. show me where is talked about where we finished the year? I said we were somewhere in the to 6 to mid 30's for the first 10 games. i got my rankings from the NCAA official site.

The first 10 games? That's practically the entire season.

Advertisement
2017-2018 offensive rank as the season progressed:
2017-18 total offensive rank per game as season goes on(our weekly rank and our opponent that week):
23 BCC
13 TOL
6 Duke
11 FSU
27 Gtech
20 Cuse
21 NC
24 VTech
25 NDame
30 UVA
35 Ptt
44 Clem
58 Wisky

Can you say injuries?

Advertisement
Exactly what they've gotten thus far.

Somebody who can at least win the Coastal consistently, run a clean program, and not be terrible.

UM is perfectly fine being a very good team. They have no aspirations to be great. They can live with 7-5.

Richt doesn't like drama at the end of games. I don't either, but I prefer relaxing by being up 20+. Needing a catch on a fade in the endzone to win doesn't inspire confidence that "we're back." Yeah, a win is a win, but that doesn't make you a great team.

Advertisement
Back