Whale Watch 2024: The Miami Whale DL Scorecard

Advertisement
I

i Think you’re right. Orcas come after the big whales. I might have to split the list after the first few and go Grouper, Snapper and anemone or goldfish lol
I would prefer to stick to marine mammals, just wanted to voice that since I’ve found myself here reading this.

Advertisement
Johnny wants me to stick with sea mammals so dolphins are on deck.

Manatees.
pun manatee GIF

Advertisement
If it's me, I've got Orcas over whales.. I mean whales are big time but Orcas are straight pack hunting killers. Top dawgs in the ocean no doubt. If you're splitting lists, whales for O lineman, Orcas for D lineman, then maybe big cats for the skill positions.

If it's me, I've got Orcas over whales.. I mean whales are big time but Orcas are straight pack hunting killers. Top dawgs in the ocean no doubt. If you're splitting lists, whales for O lineman, Orcas for D lineman, then maybe big cats for the skill positions.
Technically you are correct as to orcas. They are like supersized dolphins to an extent

Advertisement
Won't find a whale in an aquarium. Because they don't do tricks.

Advertisement
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Big Cats???

Netflix GIF

Advertisement
Back