Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
As of 12/09/23:

IMG_2375.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
As of 7/12/23, this is where we’re at:

View attachment 246080

Jayden Jackson is expected to choose Okie and Stone should follow suit. I don’t expect McCray, Stewart or Breland given how things have been going. So that leaves us with Franklin and Artavious Jones as must gets who we probably have the best shot at - unless someone knows otherwise. Land those guys and add them to Lightfoot and while it’s not the DL version of last year’s OL class as we’ve envisioned, it’s still a solid haul.

I’ll update this OP with the scorecard as it develops.
This current roster screams for us to scour the earth for whales and other large species. Need to develop what we currently have. We are in a lengthy rebuild. QB play is key this year, development of Jacurri and Emory is pivotal. Sorry for going off topic but we need to sign at least 4 DT's to replace (Gore, Lichtenstein, Taylor, Deen), maybe 5 if Harrison-Hunte balls this year. Getting 2/3 DT's from the hs rank should be the expectation. 2/3 from the Portal like this year should be doable. Imagine if Jackson was still here and we had got Malone to come in. I believe we'd be more at ease. Our biggest DT recruiting win might be convincing L. Taylor to come back for his senior year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it happens-
I believe Jones, Lightfoot and Franklin is an elite haul. Could have been and promised better, for sure. But going with last years edges, Horton & Moten I think we are in great shape. Not OSU but definitely top 10 position group in the country.
Those three would be great, but we need more bodies at DT. I’m sure we’ll pivot to some late bloomers like Horton last cycle but we need 4 DTs imo that position is thin

View attachment 246080

Jayden Jackson is expected to choose Okie and Stone should follow suit. I don’t expect McCray, Stewart or Breland given how things have been going. So that leaves us with Franklin and Artavious Jones as must gets who we probably have the best shot at - unless someone knows otherwise. Land those guys and add them to Lightfoot and while it’s not the DL version of last year’s OL class as we’ve envisioned, it’s still a solid haul.

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Haha yes! I just remembered and was editing my post when you posted this. Yeah that's him. Are we still recruiting him? Nobody really ever talked about him to begin with but he is a great prospect.

Pretty sure he canceled his visit, which may have had something to do with NIL. I think @Ghandi may know more.

Advertisement

View attachment 246080

You forgot to add Russell in the +1 category

Advertisement
I've done some defending. But if that is how the class ends, we won't need to worry about much moving forward.

Advertisement
Back