Whale Watch 2024: The Miami Whale DL Scorecard

Advertisement
7D28D053-5F9D-4F05-BBF6-403464F73448.jpeg

Advertisement
If you told me we had a chance to go 1/3 of the elite whale board I wouldn't believe you. Mario is killing it
Scott was a tough loss. Franklin on top of what we have makes it a solid haul. Breland on top of that makes an even bigger difference. What’s crazy is that we could end up with a better WR class than DL class.

Scott was a tough loss. Franklin on top of what we have makes it a solid haul. Breland on top of that makes an even bigger difference. What’s crazy is tht we could end up with a better WR class than DL class.
Great day to be a bully slurper. I will say though when the bully slurpers are having a day, Miami is having a day. I'm good with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're tough. We watched No'd line our DB's up 25 yards off WR's. As long as Miami is up we're good. Keep on landing the big fish!
I know but the sniping when something good happens is counterproductive and a downer. On top of it, not all mopes are equal. There’s the worthless **** on everything variety, but a large portion are really fans being objective and critical in their thinking. It’s not personal. I know a lot of my own questions weren’t even a criticism of Mario but questioning of our NIL. And that was based off of knowing we made offers and got shopped for a match or ballpark elsewhere.

This you’re either all in on everything or you’re a ****** fan thing is detrimental to this place.

Advertisement
Imma be completely honest.

If Scott really wanted to commit, that whale hasn’t been harpooned yet. Just saying.

Mario is relentless. We’ll see if he can win another momma over.
I would sell Scott's mom on time and not distance. Its 3 hours and 5 min on a flight to MIA, its 1 hour and 15 min on a flight. Her rebuttal will be but I can drive to Columbus but that is 6hrs. Or just move her out here... Get the kid in orange and green.

Advertisement
Back