Whale Watch 2024: The Miami Whale DL Scorecard

Advertisement
Can't argue with that.. 🍺
Drinking Beer GIF

I love orcas. Orcas are in the whale family, but are actually the largest in the bottlenose dolphin family. We catching dolphins or whales? Cause we can use Cheetah, get Jaelan back, use a booty digging Christian Wilkins.... lol I had to my guy
We have to stick to sea mammals, per Hialeah Johnny. I’m looking at re-ranking players and allocating them across the different species. I have to start with whales at the top because that’s what this all started with.

Advertisement
We have to stick to sea mammals, per Hialeah Johnny. I’m looking at re-ranking players and allocating them across the different species. I have to start with whales at the top because that’s what this all started with.
Don’t forget the Sea Otters 🦦

Could you use images of heavy set females as "whales" or does it have to be the actual whale?

Advertisement
Suggested metrics, based on composite ranking, according to average oceanic mammal body mass (varies by species of course):

1-50: Whale
51 - 200: Orca
201 - 400: manatee
400 - 999: Dolphin
1000+: Otter

Suggested metrics, based on composite ranking, according to average oceanic mammal body mass (varies by species of course):

Ok. I can do it in that order. I think we need to re-order which players fall under which mammals.

Advertisement

Come on, man, otters can be vicious.

Gonna have to go with seahorse or starfish...

Advertisement

Don't ignore the non-DLs...

1694872269533.png

Advertisement
Back