Wesley Bissainthe: Will he be ready?

This Post is ridiculous....Merriweather harder hitter than Webster Pound for Pound??....in what world??.....Blackmon a harder hitter than Nate??....Nah man....
Do you not understand the concept of pound for pound? I don’t want to assume that you fundamentally don’t get that conceptually. It’s like in boxing, pound for pound Thomas Hearns was a much harder puncher than was Michael Spinks was relative to his weight class. Meriweather and Winfield both weighed about 180 lbs and knocked people out cold, literally. Webster was over 220. How you can’t seem to understand that is beyond me.

Advertisement
You, Blackmon and Winfield are definitely about to get ether'd lol.
I ran out of f*cks to give about what homers on a football forum that I’ll never meet face to face think on August 8th, 1981. I stand by what I said. If anyone ever saw Winfield at State or Blackmon and tried to say that Marley was anywhere near either is out of their god**** mind or a completely dishonest revisionist historian *** homer.

Webster was a monster hitter too, but you MF’ers act like dude was Mark Carrier. I’m old enough to have seen all of the guys that I mentioned live and I maintain that Blackmon was a harder hitter pound for pound than both Nate and Rohan.

I remember blackmon- his HS highlights were that of legends.

As for Rohan, I recall seeing him in practice taking on 300 pound pulling guards and standing them up. Never seen anything like it
I’ve never seen anything like it because there’s no footage of it. If someone has any video evidence of this please share it. As it is all of these claims are akin to Wilt Chamberlain stories of killing mountain lions with his bare hands. It’s possible, but until my lying *** eyes see it, I ain’t buying it. We all love Rohan and Nate as Canes fans, but I’m honest and objective and I haven’t seen what a lot of you old head, South Florida natives have. I do know and can post video proof of Winfield and Blackmon putting people to sleep. The best I can find of Marley is a highlight reel of missed tackles and overrun plays. Webster is pretty much the same. You can find more clips of his unsportsmanlike penalty against Vick in ‘99 and his legal woes than of any legendary hits made. You all can d!ck ride the legendary ghosts of yesterday all you want, but I’m unapologetically honest about it. Winfield was a significantly better player than both and at 205 lbs, Tray was a harder hitter. Watching his murder reel versus anything that I’ve seen of Webster (even at MNW) or Marley isn’t even comparable.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen anything like it because there’s no footage of it. If someone has any video evidence of this please share it. As it is all of these claims are akin to Wilt Chamberlain stories of killing mountain lions with his bare hands. It’s possible, but until my lying *** eyes see it, I ain’t buying it. We all love Rohan and Nate as Canes fans, but I’m honest and objective and I haven’t seen what a lot of you old head, South Florida natives have. I do know and can post video proof of Winfield and Blackmon putting people to sleep. The best I can find of Marley is a highlight reel of missed tackles and overrun plays. Webster is pretty much the same. You can find more clips of his unsportsmanlike penalty against Vick in ‘99 and his legal woes than of any legendary hits made. You all can d!ck ride the legendary ghosts of yesterday all you want, but I’m unapologetically honest about it. Winfield was a significantly better player than both and at 205 lbs, Tray was a harder hitter. Watching his murder reel versus anything that I’ve seen of Webster (even at MNW) or Marley isn’t even comparable.
Putting people to Sleep??...NOBODY in UM History, put more peeps to sleep than Nate...."Literally ".....Did you say D*ckride the Ghosts of Yesterday??...You Sir, have no idea what tf you're talking about....Nate's Hits are till this Day Legendary....ESPECIALLY on Greentree....Please stop.....Go watch the 1999 Gator Bowl (Where Nate was the MVP) and how he dismantled the #1 Offense in America that yr (GT) almost singlehandedly....or go Watch the hit that Rohan put on Syracuse's QB Graves in 1992, that had him vomiting in the huddle.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Brooklyndee ....I wasn't gonna bother you with this nonsensical Porst...but you know me....I had to.....

@Brooklyndee ....I wasn't gonna bother you with this nonsensical Porst...but you know me....I had to.....
Did that dude really say that? Ignorance is bliss. Also shows he couldn't know much about canes history. Ro would tear your head off for a lil dude his size(like Winfield) but no part of any of em wanted **** out of Nate. That's just blasphemous to even fix your fingers to type some **** like that. Nate would knock you out in pads & if you had an issue with it then the tennis courts or the locker room would be the next spot you'd go to sleep. When more people wanted in them here comes al (God bless the dead)to tap in. I remember Santanas freshman year when Nate was tryin to punk him though. Santana is one of the few dudes on that offense that when he came along we all started to gel on both sides of the ball. Cause he finally made it where the offense would stand up for themselves.

Did that dude really say that? Ignorance is bliss. Also shows he couldn't know much about canes history. Ro would tear your head off for a lil dude his size(like Winfield) but no part of any of em wanted **** out of Nate. That's just blasphemous to even fix your fingers to type some **** like that. Nate would knock you out in pads & if you had an issue with it then the tennis courts or the locker room would be the next spot you'd go to sleep. When more people wanted in them here comes al (God bless the dead)to tap in. I remember Santanas freshman year when Nate was tryin to punk him though. Santana is one of the few dudes on that offense that when he came along we all started to gel on both sides of the ball. Cause he finally made it where the offense would stand up for themselves.
D....people don't realize how tough Tana was for his size....as far as @AkronCane he wasn't there to see what Nate did to people like we did...I can't count how many times Nates hits could be heard across Greentree...I've tried telling people countless times bout Nates exploits, but unfortunately more often than not it either fell on Deaf ears, or I was ridiculed.

Advertisement
You posting about Tray Blackmon like Denzel Perryman never existed...you fell asleep them Al Golden years?.
Wasn’t Denzel over 220 at UM? I’m talking pound for pound. What is so hard to comprehend about that? I would rate Vilma higher than Perryman using that criteria, as 51 was about 210 lbs on the ‘01 team. Some of y’all kill me your god**** homerism ****. There are good players that can thump that didn’t play at UM, so yea, I post about Tray Blackmon. I’ve not seen many harder hitting linebackers on any level that players around 200-205 lbs., this includes Marley.

So this is why you don't post much.
I don’t post so much because I have a life outside of a football message board. I don’t know what a post means relative to my opinion, though. I stand by my opinion and I don’t give too much of f#ck what you or any other 100 posts/day actives say in response. I knew that posting anything less than a slurp job would ruffle feathers and bring out a message board hit squad, I’m good with that. I don’t know any of you, so I don’t take personally anything you say. My opinion is what it is. Pound for pound Ant Winfield was a harder hitter than Rohan Marley, a better tackler than Nate Webster and a significantly better overall player than both. You may not agree, but that’s why it’s an opinion.

Putting people to Sleep??...NOBODY in UM History, put more peeps to sleep than Nate...."Literally ".....Did you say D*ckride the Ghosts of Yesterday??...You Sir, have no idea what tf you're talking about....Nate's Hits are till this Day Legendary....ESPECIALLY on Greentree....Please stop.....Go watch the 1999 Gator Bowl (Where Nate was the MVP) and how he dismantled the #1 Offense in America that yr (GT) almost singlehandedly....or go Watch the hit that Rohan put on Syracuse's QB Graves in 1992, that had him vomiting in the huddle.....
Like I said, I haven’t seen it. I’ve seen a video of him getting trucked in high school (1995 Soul Bowl), Getting a PF against VT in ‘99 and a bunch of news stories of his off the field ****ery, but no actual footage of him bodying folks. I know that he has a monster reputation for being an assassin, I’m just saying that I’ve not seen a lot of him doing the damage that you are spouting off about. Instead of getting all high school girl emotional and typing at me in caps, post some video of our guy’s killing sprees. I can how you clips of Ant blowing up Aaron Shea at 175 lbs for Ohio State or in the NFL blowing Terry Glen’s helmet off.

Talk is cheaper than Dollar Store ponchos, my man, post some videos of Webster doing work. IDGAFF about stories from Greentree.

Advertisement
D....people don't realize how tough Tana was for his size....as far as @AkronCane he wasn't there to see what Nate did to people like we did...I can't count how many times Nates hits could be heard across Greentree...I've tried telling people countless times bout Nates exploits, but unfortunately more often than not it either fell on Deaf ears, or I was ridiculed.
You’re right, I wasn’t there. I was a junior in high school in Ohio, so sue me for not having seen Nate Webster’s hits. All I’ll say is go watch some of Blackmon’s reels..don’t waste your time, though. You dudes can’t seem to be objective at all about this. Anyone that doesn’t agree with your green and orange slanted opinion is a hatin’ *** hater, not really a Cane or some other dismissive label. I’ve been a fan of the Canes since I saw Sebastian at the ‘87 Fiesta walk onto the field with a toy machine gun wearing camo gear with my father. I don’t have to defend my fandom or my opinion. I don’t care how few posts I have or how celebrated you are around. It’s a god**** message board that I’ve posted on less than a dozen times in close to a decade, so it’s not the serious. It’s a time killer at best and unlike some of you, my Black *** is not that invested.

Preaching to the blind... No point. That's the same dude who said Brandon is pound for pound a harder hitter cause he was 180. I've known that boy since his junior year in coincidentally that's also the last year Brandon was ever 180. His whole time here he was from freshman year 194 all the way up to 214 by the time he left. Most of the time here he was around 205. He also while he was a hard hitter to compare him to those boys is crazy. Especially when Ro and him played most of the time around the same weight.

Advertisement
Back