Wesley Bissainthe: Will he be ready?

Just because I’m a UM fan doesn’t mean that I only recognize and give props to Miami players. You can call it d!ck slapping or whatever you want. I call it having an unbiased opinion. Sure there have been plenty of hard charging, undersized tooth chippers play down there, but I’ll stand by what I said. I’ve never seen anyone his size (205 lbs) have a hit reel like his high school film. If you have a better example, then post the ****. Actually you don’t have to do anything else. You have your opinion, it’s trash as a South Florida landfill, but it’s all good that you stand on it. You seem to be a popular, well respected, in-tuned guy on this board, cool for you, but that doesn’t mean anything to me in terms of what my eyes have seen and what I know to be true.

I’m sure that in real life that you’re cooler than a polar bear’s toenails and we have a good rap about this subject in person. We can agree to disagree and I’m gon’ keep it moving. In the words of the great Bay Area poet, Hitta Slim, “I’m Out”

Ok bro. Cool ...well my eyes have seen Nate Webster and countless other dudes from south florida play...and it saw Tray Blackmon when he came out as well.
Again....how the **** you even remember dude exist?. lol You brought it back with that 1 though...dude was cut up like abody builder..didnt do much in college

Your honestly discrediting Nate Webster a dude KNOWN for cracking heads...not just by us UM fans....this was known in NFL circles as well.

What is a popular dude and well respected on board...blah blah have to do with anything though?. At what point do i ever mention those things?.

Dudes from Akron is soft shouldered i swear....word to Lebron.

real bay area

Advertisement
Ok bro. Cool ...well my eyes have seen Nate Webster and countless other dudes from south florida play...and it saw Tray Blackmon when he came out as well.
Again....how the **** you even remember dude exist?. lol You brought it back with that 1 though...dude was cut up like abody builder..didnt do much in college

Your honestly discrediting Nate Webster a dude KNOWN for cracking heads...not just by us UM fans....this was known in NFL circles as well.

What is a popular dude and well respected on board...blah blah have to do with anything though?. At what point do i ever mention those things?.

real bay area

Good job Larry..

Can u pass the water please

Aye aye aye.. shh shh shh..

Numbers

Sock it to me

Hee hee

- Larry June

This my **** right here whole album slap

real bay area

Nate Websters recruiting video( Yes, I still have them from CanesSport on VHS, lol) is still among the best Ive ever seen. All the hits were violent and jolting

Those tapes had me believing Magic Benton was a cant-miss prospect...

Did that dude really say that? Ignorance is bliss. Also shows he couldn't know much about canes history. Ro would tear your head off for a lil dude his size(like Winfield) but no part of any of em wanted **** out of Nate. That's just blasphemous to even fix your fingers to type some **** like that. Nate would knock you out in pads & if you had an issue with it then the tennis courts or the locker room would be the next spot you'd go to sleep. When more people wanted in them here comes al (God bless the dead)to tap in. I remember Santanas freshman year when Nate was tryin to punk him though. Santana is one of the few dudes on that offense that when he came along we all started to gel on both sides of the ball. Cause he finally made it where the offense would stand up for themselves.

I recall Ro just flat out buzzing IIRC, Christian Fauria in the 93 game with Colorado at Boulder. Had him stumbling off the field...

Advertisement
Nate Websters recruiting video( Yes, I still have them from CanesSport on VHS, lol) is still among the best Ive ever seen. All the hits were violent and jolting

Those tapes had me believing Magic Benton was a cant-miss prospect...
Magic was. And he lit it up for a while before not going to class and other off field stuff caught up with him. He could have been one of our all time greats.

Magic was. And he lit it up for a while before not going to class and other off field stuff caught up with him. He could have been one of our all time greats.

Word on Magic is that he simply didn't put in a lot of work, either.

Started his career with 3 straight 100-yard games, looked like a star. Then like Magic....his production disappeared

I haven’t seen it discuss anywhere, but today I read that Wes got in a serious bad accident and probably won’t be playing this year. This must’ve been something from a couple of weeks ago. Anyone hear of this? And if it has been discussed already my bad.

I haven’t seen it discuss anywhere, but today I read that Wes got in a serious bad accident and probably won’t be playing this year. This must’ve been something from a couple of weeks ago. Anyone hear of this? And if it has been discussed already my bad.
It's been discussed. He made it out with relatively minor injuries but I believe there was a fatality in the other vehicle, unfortunately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me a bit of Matthew Thomas in high school

I think Thomas was viewed more as a “can’t miss” but Wes is in that same mold I think

Needs some size but he I expect him to make a few “wow” plays with his speed and skills

Reminds me a bit of Matthew Thomas in high school

I think Thomas was viewed more as a “can’t miss” but Wes is in that same mold I think

Needs some size but he I expect him to make a few “wow” plays with his speed and skills
Wasn't Matthew 4" or 5" taller?

Advertisement
Wasn't Matthew 4" or 5" taller?
Thomas was definitely rated higher and more of an elite prospect so yeah I don’t mean to make like a straight comparison

Wes just reminds me a bit of him in his highlights

Hopefully he has a better college career. Still shocked Thomas wasn’t a beast

real bay area

Numbers!!!!

Thomas was definitely rated higher and more of an elite prospect so yeah I don’t mean to make like a straight comparison

Wes just reminds me a bit of him in his highlights

Hopefully he has a better college career. Still shocked Thomas wasn’t a beast

I remember Barrow thought for sure he had Thomas locked up. Think Barrow even said Thomas told him he was coming.

I also remember seeing that Alabama billboard near Booker T high school at the time. Bama was pushing for him too - and likely even pushing "hard." lol

Advertisement
Back