Wesley Bissainthe: Will he be ready?

Advertisement
Wasn’t Denzel over 220 at UM? I’m talking pound for pound. What is so hard to comprehend about that? I would rate Vilma higher than Perryman using that criteria, as 51 was about 210 lbs on the ‘01 team. Some of y’all kill me your god**** homerism ****. There are good players that can thump that didn’t play at UM, so yea, I post about Tray Blackmon. I’ve not seen many harder hitting linebackers on any level that players around 200-205 lbs., this includes Marley.
It isnt just that....I mean to be a UM fan....AND a team that is historically known for having UNDERSIZED defensive players and linebackers that light ppl up....your go to on the hardest hitter you have seen was slap d*ck Tray Blackmon from Auburn bro?.

Of all the good players that could thump not from Miami...i would have had to be on a severe shroom binge to think of Tray Blackmon.

I f*ck with Antoine Winfield though...always liked his game.

When I met Tebow 6 months after UF beat us, he told me that Spence was without question the best player he played against that yr.....
Fvck that third world child **** pulling sissy!!! Always tryin to preach Christianity as a way to pass off the fact he's a pedo. The white Michael Jackson without the talent...

Wasn’t Denzel over 220 at UM? I’m talking pound for pound. What is so hard to comprehend about that? I would rate Vilma higher than Perryman using that criteria, as 51 was about 210 lbs on the ‘01 team. Some of y’all kill me your god**** homerism ****. There are good players that can thump that didn’t play at UM, so yea, I post about Tray Blackmon. I’ve not seen many harder hitting linebackers on any level that players around 200-205 lbs., this includes Marley.
But why do people write something off as homerism just cause they don't know better? It's not homerism to say they aren't even close. It's reality. & You keep saying pound for pound but you don't know what dudes were really weighing. Not gonna argue with you or anyone but this isn't even close to reality. When Nate came on campus he was lil like the other dudes you talking about. That boy would try to break you. That boy knocked himself out several times cause he didn't have no sense. He was so short that at his height he would explode right through you. Seperate his shoulder all throughout that same year. Honestly only dude I'd say regardless of his weight at lb that would murder you you was one cane and one pedo st dude. Not gonna say either name cause it ain't relevant. But all 3 we're known all throughout college football as savages for that. I guess u gotta give shade tree credit like that too.

Advertisement
Vilma was NEVER 210 at UM.....Stop it...same weight and height as Nate...6'0 230..235.....

Vilma was NEVER 210 at UM.....Stop it...same weight and height as Nate...6'0 230..235.....
Nah. He's not far off. When I came in he was about 215. But 220 by time to play. He was one of few dudes I can think of who kept adding weight all throughout spring ball and 2 a days. Was crazy. We all sweating off like 10 pounds per day and he's adding weight. Lmao

Advertisement
Nah. He's not far off. When I came in he was about 215. But 220 by time to play. He was one of few dudes I can think of who kept adding weight all throughout spring ball and 2 a days. Was crazy. We all sweating off like 10 pounds per day and he's adding weight. Lmao
@Brooklyndee I could swear he was 225-230....He looked 230 when I stood next to him in 2001...and I was 190...
img_1_1649497483957.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wes is starting next year mark my words. Piano on the back Flagg is going to the bench.

Advertisement
It isnt just that....I mean to be a UM fan....AND a team that is historically known for having UNDERSIZED defensive players and linebackers that light ppl up....your go to on the hardest hitter you have seen was slap d*ck Tray Blackmon from Auburn bro?.

Of all the good players that could thump not from Miami...i would have had to be on a severe shroom binge to think of Tray Blackmon.

Just because I’m a UM fan doesn’t mean that I only recognize and give props to Miami players. You can call it d!ck slapping or whatever you want. I call it having an unbiased opinion. Sure there have been plenty of hard charging, undersized tooth chippers play down there, but I’ll stand by what I said. I’ve never seen anyone his size (205 lbs) have a hit reel like his high school film. If you have a better example, then post the ****. Actually you don’t have to do anything else. You have your opinion, it’s trash as a South Florida landfill, but it’s all good that you stand on it. You seem to be a popular, well respected, in-tuned guy on this board, cool for you, but that doesn’t mean anything to me in terms of what my eyes have seen and what I know to be true.

I’m sure that in real life that you’re cooler than a polar bear’s toenails and we have a good rap about this subject in person. We can agree to disagree and I’m gon’ keep it moving. In the words of the great Bay Area poet, Hitta Slim, “I’m Out”

Just because I’m a UM fan doesn’t mean that I only recognize and give props to Miami players. You can call it d!ck slapping or whatever you want. I call it having an unbiased opinion. Sure there have been plenty of hard charging, undersized tooth chippers play down there, but I’ll stand by what I said. I’ve never seen anyone his size (205 lbs) have a hit reel like his high school film. If you have a better example, then post the ****. Actually you don’t have to do anything else. You have your opinion, it’s trash as a South Florida landfill, but it’s all good that you stand on it. You seem to be a popular, well respected, in-tuned guy on this board, cool for you, but that doesn’t mean anything to me in terms of what my eyes have seen and what I know to be true.

I’m sure that in real life that you’re cooler than a polar bear’s toenails and we have a good rap about this subject in person. We can agree to disagree and I’m gon’ keep it moving. In the words of the great Bay Area poet, Hitta Slim, “I’m Out”

Buddy sound like he from the D part of Doughboyz cashout or team eastside added it to the 313rd Playlist ... im out

Advertisement
Back