Wesley Bissainthe: Will he be ready?

I remember Barrow thought for sure he had Thomas locked up. Think Barrow even said Thomas told him he was coming.

I also remember seeing that Alabama billboard near Booker T high school at the time. Bama was pushing for him too - and likely even pushing "hard." lol
Jimbo was an elite recruiter even before that A&M money for sure

Advertisement
Whether he is ready or not our 2 deep will force him into action. Lot of duds in that room.

Advertisement
Crazy we somehow almost let this kid get away. He’s different than any other LB on the roster

Side note just want to say again how much I love how our schedule was set up this year
It’s perfect for a first year HC. A super easy one, then a slight step up, then a test on the road. Then another easy one to regroup, bye week after 4 games basically the first quarter of the schedule to self evaluate what we do well and what we need work on then a key matchup vs unc to start division play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get him ready to start by the UNC game
*Southern Miss/TAMU

He needs to play ASAP; we’re going to need his natural athleticism & speed on the field if we plan on stopping TAMU’s rushing attack...

And the Southern Miss game is good practice to get reps for him because Southern Miss literally only throws the ball about 8-10 times a game, the rest is all running...

*Southern Miss/TAMU

He needs to play ASAP; we’re going to need his natural athleticism & speed on the field if we plan on stopping TAMU’s rushing attack...

And the Southern Miss game is good practice to get reps for him because Southern Miss literally only throws the ball about 8-10 times a game, the rest is all running...
I would love to see him somehow earn the starting nod vs TAMU. Throw the kitchen sink at Jimbo.

Advertisement
From a size and speed standpoint and to really be able to bang with the big boys think you would want to Caleb Wes and Chase as the top 3. Nothing personal against the other guys but from purely a physical standpoint we need them to step up

The difference between Bisanthe and Spence is purely build. Spence was limited. He’d never be able to maintain 230 on his frame. Bisanthe has the build to play at 235-240. I honestly believe he’ll be out starting MLB by the end of the year.
He was 230 for the Squeelers and if he didn't have that nasty injury might've carved out a decent career for himself.

I know he's a puppy...but this team needs him to play. Mario be giving him the same speech Denzel gave Sunshine when the starting QB went down.
What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
Back