#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

Advertisement
Caneinsider confirmed that Stuckey committed on Twitter:

As first reported by Michael Langston, @CANEINSIDER has confirmed DT Dalvon Stuckey has committed to The University Of Miami.

Still waiting for Carroll or at least one of the paid sites to run with it.

A big body with good flexibility, Stuckey shows inconsistent effort from his defensive line position. He plays too high off the snap and has a tendency to get leveraged by smaller offensive linemen. Shows flashes of athleticism, but it too often content to watch a play going away from him. Has a good first step, but he struggles to get off blocks if he doesn't beat his man off the snap. A project with a strong foundation: Scott Kennedy, Scout.com

A big body with good flexibility, Stuckey shows inconsistent effort from his defensive line position. He plays too high off the snap and has a tendency to get leveraged by smaller offensive linemen. Shows flashes of athleticism, but it too often content to watch a play going away from him. Has a good first step, but he struggles to get off blocks if he doesn't beat his man off the snap. A project with a strong foundation: Scott Kennedy, Scout.com

Is this serious?

Advertisement
I get the feeling FSU cut him loose or slow played him in recruiting so he sought shelter elsewhere.

He played in 1 game at pearl river cc in 2012, I wonder if he was hurt or red shirted.

Go Canes

2012 PEARL RIVER JUCO HIGHLIGHTS
www.hudl.com/athlete/1639834/dalvon-stuckey#

NJCAA Stats

Last edited:

That is a high school evaluation, he may have improved on many of these things in JC.

Advertisement
Well let's put it this way, I don't see many finished products at DT coming down the pike so give me the big guys that can move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back