#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

Advertisement
If he can't play this year what is the point?

177.gif

178.gif

This is how I feel reading through all the garbage on this thread. If true, this is a phenomenal signing. A position that everyone has been complaining about for 2 years now finally gets a solid commit and people still find something to complain about. Unreal.

Whether 2013 of 2014 we need the depth. This is good news and I hope everything works out for this kid to be a Cane!

Advertisement
Whats the real deal with this kid? DT commits are to be taken extremely serious 'round these parts.
9c6.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
This board makes my head hurt

Does he have a chance to be an early entry?

Yes he'll be an EE & arrive in January for Spring Ball. He said he's shutting down recruiting now that he's committed!
Oh & Welcome to the []_[] Dalvon Stuckey!

Last edited:
Stuckey played high school ball at De Funiak Springs (FL) Walton Senior High School, and last year as a freshman at Pearl River CC he had 85 tackles, 15 tackles for losses and eight sacks.

"After I play this season then I'll come to Miami," he said. "It's over with, the recruiting process is over with. I'm going to be a Hurricane."

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the type of JUCO kid that blows up but then all the dirty *** SEC teams get involved and you have no shot.

Good ****

Advertisement
Back