#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

Advertisement
getting a player at a position of need, a quality one at that, and STEALING them out from under the Noles.

I like the way we are operating.

like Christmas! Couple that with some drama about Matthew wanting out of his commitment and its a pretty good week...

What's this?

rumor that he's asking Jimbo to release him from his commitment so that he can go to where he really wanted to go, USC

So back to this DT commit.

Welcome to Miami!

When will be be here and how many years of eligibility will he carry?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a pretty down year for Florida DT's in 12' where Ivery and Moore were actually among the top in the state it's interesting to know why Miami didn't show interest then.

Reminds me of

140.jpg

Advertisement
In a pretty down year for Florida DT's in 12' where Ivery and Moore were actually among the top in the state it's interesting to know why Miami didn't show interest then.

I don't know why they didn't show much interest, but its clear he wouldn't have made it in anyway. Could be why they didn't offer.

I don't know why they didn't show much interest, but its clear he wouldn't have made it in anyway. Could be why they didn't offer.

Could be the case but why not offer anyway. It would help them two years from then if they're looking for a JuCO

Advertisement
"I had been committed to Florida State since like my sophomore season but Miami never offered me. Coach [defensive line coach Jethro] Franklin came here today and I liked what he said. Florida State hasn’t paid me that much attention and I thought maybe they moved on in the process. I wanted to stay in Florida so I made my decision today.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-miami-adds-juco-dt-dalvon-stuckey-20130424,0,1149492.post

Thanks for the article and link, I had a feeling FSU had cut him loose an this just corroborates it. We traded 2013 5* DT Keith Bryant for 2014 3* Redshirt Juco Dalvon Stuckey, only time will tell who got the better deal, that's all I will say about this trade made by Uncle Jethro (who has one foot out the door by the way).

Go Canes

Last edited:
"I had been committed to Florida State since like my sophomore season but Miami never offered me. Coach [defensive line coach Jethro] Franklin came here today and I liked what he said. Florida State hasn’t paid me that much attention and I thought maybe they moved on in the process. I wanted to stay in Florida so I made my decision today.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-miami-adds-juco-dt-dalvon-stuckey-20130424,0,1149492.post

Thanks for the article and link, I had a feeling FSU had cut him loose an this just corroborates it. We traded 2013 5* DT Keith Bryant for 2014 3* Redshirt Juco Dalvon Stuckey, only time will tell who got the better deal, that's all I will say about this trade made by Uncle Jethro (who has one foot out the door by the way).

Go Canes

And..... In the words of the Great Paranos, "Link Please?"

In the canesport article it caught my eye that Jethro was literally shocked when he committed and second guessed it. Good recruiters (coley, craig,etc) have the confidence and expect the committment. Just an observation.

Advertisement
Back