#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

Brennan Carroll @brennanpcarroll
#WelcomeToTheU !!!! Yeah, it's late... If I know anything about Miami, the #Canefam is still awake!!!

8.gif

Carroll slipping

Advertisement
Stuckey played high school ball at De Funiak Springs (FL) Walton Senior High School, and last year as a freshman at Pearl River CC he had 85 tackles, 15 tackles for losses and eight sacks.

"After I play this season then I'll come to Miami," he said. "It's over with, the recruiting process is over with. I'm going to be a Hurricane."

Where are you getting those stats from since the NCAA juco stats site has him playing only in 1 game and his hudl highlights show him playing in 1 game.

Please provide link, to your source.

Stuckey played high school ball at De Funiak Springs (FL) Walton Senior High School, and last year as a freshman at Pearl River CC he had 85 tackles, 15 tackles for losses and eight sacks.

"After I play this season then I'll come to Miami," he said. "It's over with, the recruiting process is over with. I'm going to be a Hurricane."

Where are you getting those stats from since the NCAA juco stats site has him playing only in 1 game and his hudl highlights show him playing in 1 game.

yeah I don't think the stats on that site are correct. If you click on the individual game it will have like 5 or 6 defensive players listed that made maybe 40 something tackles but will show total tackles in the game was 90-100. Seems like HS stat tracking where it's dependant on someone from the school/or player rep to keep track of and report it. Guessing Timcanes may have official #'s

Ain't no half-stepping around Paranos when DTs are involved.

If he had stats like what Timcanes is reporting then Stockey wouldn't have to use practice footage for the majority of his juco highlights.

Advertisement
FWIW Here are his Junior highlights from high school (SIAP)

[video=youtube;axZFRKzj-E8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZFRKzj-E8[/video]

Stuckey is a well put together 295 lbs and can move for a big man running a 4.9(hand timed)
He combines that speed with impressive strengh having a 365 pound bench press to his resume.
I had around 65 tackles, 3 sacks, 4 forced fumbles and 2 fumble recoveries," Dalvon said when asked about his (senior) season.
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2011/1/26/1956512/florida-state-2012-recruiting-update-dalvon-stuckey

Last edited:
With all the bytching and whiing that goes on here, you'd think we'd have enough fans to fill a coupleof rows at Slum Lyfe.

That's from Canesport, my bad. This kid will make an impact when he makes it to campus. Early enrollee, dont be surprised if he passes ivery, moore and King quite quickly. Yes i know thats not sayong much from what we have seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back