#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

big D

Recruit
SB Nation Recruiting ‏@SBNRecruiting 4m

Dalvon Stuckey claims he committed to Miami. JUCO DT. Signed w/ FSU in 2012.

SB Nation Recruiting ‏@SBNRecruiting 3m

"Smh alotta Florida state fans Finna be mad at me I'm sorry y'all but I just commuted to miami I'm a hurricane thank you lord I'm blessed"

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Could he play this year? And does any one know any information on him? I don't remember him at all.

He was a 2012 kid. Most kids spend 2 years at JUCO so I would guess he will be signing somewhere for the 2014 class.

Advertisement
Could he play this year? And does any one know any information on him? I don't remember him at all.

I think he would not be here til the 2014 season, but still I would think this is still a big deal. I remember that the kid was pretty good, not elite but at this point average is helpful. The big thing is that next year we lose Porter and Robinson. We will have Pierre, Moore, King and what ever other JAG you can name. People might not knock me but anybody that was worth a scholly under Odell Hagen's watch is alright by me.

Advertisement
I said Miami should get out in front of the JUCO DT's in the Elisha Shaw thread but I didn't expect a commit this soon

Advertisement
This dude looks so ****** good. DO WANT. FOR THIS YEAR!

some other notes on that video: trippy to watch a football highlight while watching a baseball game in the background. ha. and also, how bout that running back getting tackled (well pushed out of bounds) all the way to the street on one play.

Advertisement
Back