#WelcomeToTheU Dalvon Stuckey; JuCo DT

Does this ease the pain of losing Sony?

I love how you guys have all written Sony off with ZERO real info. not to mention that we are about 10 months from signing day

****ing idiots

Hey, we've all been through this rodeo

what rodeo? cus theres a bunch of internet rumor that is mostly just people regurgitating the same source (or rumor)?

yeah, I've seen that go either way.

Advertisement
Stuckey's 2012 scouting report, sounds like exactly what we need:

Stuckey can be a tough defender in the heart of the trenches. He is a good sized kid for a defensive tackle and could fit well as a shade in a four-man front. He flashes a good burst off the ball and this is a kid who is capable of firing out low and quickly getting under a blockers pads and knocking him back to cause some quick disruption. He can explode out of his stance and give you some occasional disruption, but is more of a tough gap control type player. He can take on blockers and hold his ground. You would like to see him create a little more separation when battling blockers, but is active with his hands and displays the ability to be able to shed. He does a good job of staying on his feet and can work along the line of scrimmage between the tackles well. As a pass rusher he is capable of getting into a blocker and creating some pressure with a bull rush. He will flash the ability to quickly work to half-a-man and be able to get around a blocker, but just needs to keep developing the use of his weapons. Stuckey is a nose that can make a play for you here and there, but when he is not making a play he can help those around him make plays by being a stout and steady presence inside.

Does this ease the pain of losing Sony?

I love how you guys have all written Sony off with ZERO real info. not to mention that we are about 10 months from signing day

****ing idiots

Hey, we've all been through this rodeo

what rodeo? cus theres a bunch of internet rumor that is mostly just people regurgitating the same source (or rumor)?

yeah, I've seen that go either way.
'

I'm not actually talking about a real rodeo with bulls and cowboys and rodeo clowns and whanot. It's an expression. But yeah it could go either way.

Advertisement
D'Mauri Jones will never play for Miami either. Chess not checkers...

D'Mauri Jones is a redshirt freshman. You have no idea whether he'll play or not. Davon Johnson switched positions two time in his career, buried on the depth chart and was a key contributor his senior year. Marken Michel can't even separate himself at UMass. Lets bring on the equivalent of crappy JUCO WR just for a RB. The position in south Florida that always has another great one around the corner. Sony Michel is gonna dictate terms to Al Golden before his senior year in high school begins. **** that

Point is don't act as if Golden hasn't signed some bums who will never touch the field, I can name several right off the top of my head. Your Davon Johnson argument proves that the brother could potentially be a contributor as well. And I see no hostage taking going on, simply if you want me this is what you do, if the conspiracy theories are true that is. Can we start playing big boy ball please? For ***** sake by any means necessary

getting a player at a position of need, a quality one at that, and STEALING them out from under the Noles.

I like the way we are operating.

getting a player at a position of need, a quality one at that, and STEALING them out from under the Noles.

I like the way we are operating.

like Christmas! Couple that with some drama about Matthew wanting out of his commitment and its a pretty good week...

Advertisement
Now praying for:
1- He sticks
2- He works his *** off in class to be an EE

Guys, continue to bash Golden, he shuts your mouth every **** time.

Next person to mention Sony in here's negged.

To this place

134.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Point is don't act as if Golden hasn't signed some bums who will never touch the field, I can name several right off the top of my head. Your Davon Johnson argument proves that the brother could potentially be a contributor as well. And I see no hostage taking going on, simply if you want me this is what you do, if the conspiracy theories are true that is. Can we start playing big boy ball please? For ****s sake by any means necessary

/handwank

Advertisement
Caneinsider confirmed that Stuckey committed on Twitter:

As first reported by Michael Langston, @CANEINSIDER has confirmed DT Dalvon Stuckey has committed to The University Of Miami.

Advertisement
Back