Weekend Visits

I know that duke is supposedly the second coming, but I was looking at Mike Davis tape, and he seems to be as good or better than the duke, and also carries an extra 40 lbs. Maybe Davis plays weaker competition in Ga, but dude has about the best highlight reel that I've seen

40 more pounds then Duke?? No, I don't think, Davis is listed at 195 on scout. What do you believe Duke weighs 160?? Duke is right around 190.

yeah? he looks about 170

Advertisement
Ringz, why you actin like a fool on the football forums, bruh?

U GOTZ TA DO BETTER!

Advertisement
If Duke Johnson isnt a five star then the concept shouldnt exist. The kid is the best running back in south Florida and was a dominant performer at the Nike National Sparq camp in Oregon this past summer.
Kid is arguably the best RB in the country IMO, forget the size issue, he's going to be a dynamic playmaker at the college level.

I know that duke is supposedly the second coming, but I was looking at Mike Davis tape, and he seems to be as good or better than the duke, and also carries an extra 40 lbs. Maybe Davis plays weaker competition in Ga, but dude has about the best highlight reel that I've seen

Lulz @ Duke Johnson being 190.

40 more pounds then Duke?? No, I don't think, Davis is listed at 195 on scout. What do you believe Duke weighs 160?? Duke is right around 190.

Lulz @ Duke Johnson being 190.

Brown was a monster at the UM camp. Best player I saw there.

That's not running in pads but he is a natural athlete and football player. Good size as well.
I like both Brown and Davis,I would pick Wes Brown if I had to choose!

Advertisement
Bump. Who are we targeting these days at DT? I keep hearing about RBs and WRs we're going after but no news about DT. We NEED bodies in this class and there's just no new news coming out.

Saban brings in 4-6 dlineman a year with 1-2 JUCOs. If you look at their lines the past few years it has been 1 JUCO and 2 3 star kids starting.

Saban definitely puts an emphasis on the front seven in recruiting.

A sampling of defensive linemen playing for Saban...

Marcel Dareus - ****
Terrence Cody - **** (JUCO)
Josh Chapman - ***
Courtney Upshaw (Jack Linebacker) - ****
Nick Gentry - ***
Damion Square - ****
Quinton Dial - *** went JUCO and came back a ****

But one thing he does do, is load up on front seven recruiting. Defensive line signeees by year.

07 - 8
08 - 9
09 - 6
10 - 6
11 - 6

That's potentially 35 players at the defensive line...attrition proof.

Terrence Cody wanted to come here and Shanon said no. I think Cody was from the Fla south west coast like Ft Myers are.

Advertisement
Bump. Who are we targeting these days at DT? I keep hearing about RBs and WRs we're going after but no news about DT. We NEED bodies in this class and there's just no new news coming out.

The only one I have heard about recently was Brandon Moore, a monster 6'7" 330 JUCO DT who is supposedly visiting this weekend (heard about him in the Official Visitor's thread). Haven't heard any other new names popping up that I can recall.

The only one I have heard about recently was Brandon Moore, a monster 6'7" 330 JUCO DT who is supposedly visiting this weekend (heard about him in the Official Visitor's thread). Haven't heard any other new names popping up that I can recall.

Moore committed to Texas. At least that's what someone just told me.

Advertisement

Scratch Brandon Moore...committed to Texas today

9.jpg

9.jpg

^ LOL my thoughts exactly

Advertisement
Back