Weekend Visits

Advertisement
seriously though, Goldman and Bush/Howard have such an oppertunity here to play early and contribute alot.

Advertisement
Duke is a 5 star? I doubt they do that for us. Duke is beast.

Goldman? Howard? **** at least Howard he would play right away for 3 years. ****

Duke is a 5 star on scout so thats what I based that off of. 4 star everywhere else but we all know hes probably the best back in the state. Goldman could play early, Howard or Bush could start day 1.

If Duke Johnson isnt a five star then the concept shouldnt exist. The kid is the best running back in south Florida and was a dominant performer at the Nike National Sparq camp in Oregon this past summer.

He's not commited to an SEC = NOT A 5 STAR RECRUIT

I thought you knew this?

Advertisement
I know that duke is supposedly the second coming, but I was looking at Mike Davis tape, and he seems to be as good or better than the duke, and also carries an extra 40 lbs. Maybe Davis plays weaker competition in Ga, but dude has about the best highlight reel that I've seen

I know that duke is supposedly the second coming, but I was looking at Mike Davis tape, and he seems to be as good or better than the duke, and also carries an extra 40 lbs. Maybe Davis plays weaker competition in Ga, but dude has about the best highlight reel that I've seen

40 more pounds then Duke?? No, I don't think, Davis is listed at 195 on scout. What do you believe Duke weighs 160?? Duke is right around 190.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brown

Davis

Garmon

I think Brown plays the best competition and he has a connection with Diggs.

Davis looks good but is he is the same size as Duke, meaning why bring in two backs that bring the same thing to the table?

Garmon, meh not real impressed but the kid is a good athlete and has a chance to be good at the next level. H back perhaps?

Speaking of beasts.

"Dewey visiting again" that's a beast right there. Kid get's it. He is doing everything in his power to help UM lock up as many studs as possible. Wish we had 84 more just like him.

Advertisement
according to the scout database, Brandon Moore is a 6'7 330lb JUCO DT who visited Texas in November. Guy sounds like a monster

I haven't seen any tape on him yet...but SIGN HIM UP. Obviously Golden is trying to mix in some JUCO studs with the frosh. Sometimes they are stopgaps, sometimes they are studs. No matter, if Golden thinks they can play then sign 'em, get 'em in for spring, and hope they can make the two-deep. We're going to need all hands on deck next year.

This is a huge weekend for Golden and Co. I feel like we will get an idea if we have any shot what so ever with Goldman.

Brown

Davis

Garmon

I think Brown plays the best competition and he has a connection with Diggs.

Davis looks good but is he is the same size as Duke, meaning why bring in two backs that bring the same thing to the table?

Garmon, meh not real impressed but the kid is a good athlete and has a chance to be good at the next level. H back perhaps?

Davis is way thicker.

according to the scout database, Brandon Moore is a 6'7 330lb JUCO DT who visited Texas in November. Guy sounds like a monster

I haven't seen any tape on him yet...but SIGN HIM UP. Obviously Golden is trying to mix in some JUCO studs with the frosh. Sometimes they are stopgaps, sometimes they are studs. No matter, if Golden thinks they can play then sign 'em, get 'em in for spring, and hope they can make the two-deep. We're going to need all hands on deck next year.

That's the kind of size we need in the middle of the defense.

Advertisement
Back