Weekend Visits

Advertisement
Garmon looks the best imo. He's big and seems to have deep speed that the other two don't have.

Brown was a monster at the UM camp. Best player I saw there.

That's not running in pads but he is a natural athlete and football player. Good size as well.

Advertisement
Davis - by far! Would be a huge get.

Brown - Im not a huge fan but would be a solid pick up.

Garmon - based on the first four minutes of that video above, I'm a bit skeptical of that competition. 6' -2" 195lb should be that much bigger than everyone else. Decent wheels tho.

Davis - by far! Would be a huge get.

Brown - Im not a huge fan but would be a solid pick up.

Garmon - based on the first four minutes of that video above, I'm a bit skeptical of that competition. 6' -2" 195lb should be that much bigger than everyone else. Decent wheels tho.

I agree with what you said there about Garmon. Erie PA is no football hotbed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we need a guy who can line up and get yards between the tackles. I don't care who it is...

Advertisement
After stealing from a couple of sites (lol), this is the list so far. Big weekend for Golden and co.

LB Josh Witt
DT Eddie Goldman
DB Deon Bush
DB Tony Grimes
QB Preston Dewey
DB Gerald Bowman
DB Vernon Davis
TE Brandon Hollifield
TE Aaron Boesch
OG Danny Isidora
OT Taylor Gadbois
DE Denico Autry
RB Greg Garmon (4 star RB from Pennsylvania we just offered)
DT Brandon Moore
TE Guito Ervilus

That's a ******* great list. I remember when Golden took over last year Shannon had zero visits schedule. What a breathe of fresh air.

After stealing from a couple of sites (lol), this is the list so far. Big weekend for Golden and co.

LB Josh Witt
DT Eddie Goldman
DB Deon Bush
DB Tony Grimes
QB Preston Dewey
DB Gerald Bowman
DB Vernon Davis
TE Brandon Hollifield
TE Aaron Boesch
OG Danny Isidora
OT Taylor Gadbois
DE Denico Autry
RB Greg Garmon (4 star RB from Pennsylvania we just offered)
DT Brandon Moore
TE Guito Ervilus

That's a ******* great list. I remember when Golden took over last year Shannon had zero visits schedule. What a breathe of fresh air.

Seriously...a bunch of strong commits to sprinkle in with the guys like Goldman, Bush, Grimes, etc....good to see some good recruiting news after what we have been seeing for the past week or so.

Looks like recruiting is going to be a roller coaster ride until signing day. But it should be fun...much better outlook than (insert he who shall not be named) had going on when he was here.

I wish Duke Johnson would visit every weekend when these guys come down so he can get In their ear. Lol

Advertisement
according to the scout database, Brandon Moore is a 6'7 330lb JUCO DT who visited Texas in November. Guy sounds like a monster

Garmon is from my home town and my alma mater actually. I didn't know he was so highly rated but I remember hearing about him because he had non-Hodgkins Lymphoma when he was in middle school.

This area has seen some talent over the years (Bob Sanders went to our rival school) but you don't see many national recruited kids so for him to have his name out there is pretty big.

Advertisement
Back